The Student Room Group

Help please cleaing question

I've already got my results and was set to go to another Uni this year however they discontinued the course and I now am in clearing, there are a few courses I want to try and get on. Can I call and try to get in now or do I have to wait until everybody gets their results? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by NotACop
I've already got my results and was set to go to another Uni this year however they discontinued the course and I now am in clearing, there are a few courses I want to try and get on. Can I call and try to get in now or do I have to wait until everybody gets their results? Thanks :smile:
Nothing to stop you from trying but you may find that they are pretty busy at the moment. If the unis are interested in your application, you won't be able to add a choice until Thursday, but the unis will know that.
Reply 2
Original post by Minerva
Nothing to stop you from trying but you may find that they are pretty busy at the moment. If the unis are interested in your application, you won't be able to add a choice until Thursday, but the unis will know that.

Thanks for the advice just tried 2 one of them let me apply just the other said I need to wait till Thursday so I guess its based on the Unis preference
Reply 3
Original post by NotACop
Thanks for the advice just tried 2 one of them let me apply just the other said I need to wait till Thursday so I guess its based on the Unis preference
Indeed :smile: - good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending