The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Is not even acknowledging posts of anyone who challenges you the only thing you're capable of?

Talking to you is like talking to a toddler.

Its pretty hilarious that you criticise my argumentative style, when you make a childish attempt to attack me the very next line. Lol
Original post by alevelstresss
Its pretty hilarious that you criticise my argumentative style, when you make a childish attempt to attack me the very next line. Lol

At least I can back myself up when I have a point sweetheart.
At least I can back myself up when I have a point sweetheart.

that's what I've been doing for 26 pages lol, give it a read because whether or not you agree with me, its unwarranted to say I can't back up a point, especially when you make up these claims about concentration camps orchestrated by Muslims, and I did some of my own research about 21st century concentration camps, and the only thing I found was North Korean ones and also Buddhist-controlled 'concentration camps' which actually were made AGAINST MUSLIMS

"Nicholas Kristof travels to Myanmar, where the Buddhist majority confines a million Muslims to camps and villages deprived of jobs, schools, doctors and even life itself. Why is the world silent?"

give it a watch

[video="youtube;hqMSfT9eI6o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMSfT9eI6o[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah because it was Muslims who
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7
- made ISIS, Boko Haram and the Taliban
- Shot and killed innocent journalists in Paris just for mocking something
- Killed innocent people randomly in Paris AGAIN
- Did the Belgium attacks
- Did the Boston Marathon bombings
- The Mumbai Hotel shootings

I think I covered most things

Original post by Sam Drake
Could of put it better myself! :wink:

Original post by Dodgypirate
Well the Muslims who flew the planes into the Twin Towers certainly had a hand in it :wink:

:curious:
Reply 504
The 2004 invasion of Iraq not only was indirectly responsible for several of those things, but also uprooted and destroyed the lives of millions of innocent Iraqis and Middle Easterners.

Most of those things were created before the Iraqi war. And in comparison to Muslims themselves, the invasion killed a tiny amount. Just look at ISIS now - Muslims making their own people slaves, using children, etc. And Hamas - using children and innocents as civilians and then claiming that Israel is killing innocent poeple, when in fact, Israelis tell Gaza households to evacuate a building before they blow it up.

And do you not even think that Islam itself holds the partial blame to this? Have you ever even read the Quran?
The 2004 invasion of Iraq not only was indirectly responsible for several of those things etc etc
you don't seem very well informed

Iraq was invaded in 2003, not in 2004
Original post by DanGG
Most of those things were created before the Iraqi war. And in comparison to Muslims themselves, the invasion killed a tiny amount. Just look at ISIS now - Muslims making their own people slaves, using children, etc. And Hamas - using children and innocents as civilians and then claiming that Israel is killing innocent poeple, when in fact, Israelis tell Gaza households to evacuate a building before they blow it up.

And do you not even think that Islam itself holds the partial blame to this? Have you ever even read the Quran?

Yes, ISIS do brutal things and it is partly justified through the brutality of the Quran. No one can deny that. But in a world where the excessive majority of Muslims are being persecuted, hated, and even killed (just like in New York), all of this hatred accumulates and only becomes a catalyst for further radicalisation. We need to grow up and realise that our problems are not the fault of Muslims, and attack ISIS for staining a religion whose followers are decent enough to ignore its ills. ISIS are actively legitimising hateful feelings among Muslims, and these hateful feelings come from a whole host of sources - and it is never a heart-filled desire to help Islam, its them hating people because their lives are uprooted by a catastrophic event in their lives. Its the exact same process with Trump in the USA, the presence of a legitimate man running for president who suddenly is saying "its OK to hate other races" or "your problems are the fault of other races", it legitimises the average racist man's views, gives him confidence to act patriotically in response. Its a similar process for ISIS, but a smaller catchment volume because many people acknowledge that ISIS are just thugs.
Original post by mariachi
you don't seem very well informed

Iraq was invaded in 2003, not in 2004

Whoops, but that doesn't make my argument invalid does it?
Original post by DanGG

The invasion killed way more than ISIS and HAMAS. And I'm pretty sure Bashar Al-Assad is responsible for majority of the Syrian deaths over ISIS.
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7

Don't forget the Madrid bombings which were the worst attacks in Europe.
The 2004 invasion of Iraq not only was indirectly responsible for several of those things, but also uprooted and destroyed the lives of millions of innocent Iraqis and Middle Easterners.

One of the reasons that Al Qaeda gave for being opposed to America was that the US had stopped continuing to aid the Indonesians in their genocide of East Timor and ended up condemning it. Should America have tried to prevent 9/11 by failing to oppose this genocide?
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7

Not even close. The list is endless. As an aside, since the person you quoted mentioned Iraq, you could have mentioned that the vast majority of deaths following the fall of Saddam were from Muslims killing other Muslims in sectarianism that makes even the lot in Northern Ireland seem rational.
Original post by KingBradly
One of the reasons that Al Qaeda gave for being opposed to America was that the US had stopped continuing to aid the Indonesians in their genocide of East Timor and ended up condemning it. Should America have tried to prevent 9/11 by failing to oppose this genocide?

If you can explain to me why this is relevant, then I might give you a response. But I am not sure why I should continue with you, when you clearly ignore the vast majority of what I am telling you.
Whoops, but that doesn't make my argument invalid does it?

you were a year out :smile:

you dismissed a different poster as being wrong for being a few months out regarding a terrorist attack

so YES if we go by your standards it does make your argument invalid

I agree with you, but not only the Iraq war caused the Muslim world to feel greatly attacked by the West, rather the fact that Western intervention which destabilised the region and involved western leaders funding corrupt leaders in the Arab world began as early as 1949 in Syria.

Blaming the problem of extremism on religion purely is ignoring the issue. Politics had major role in the formation of ISIS, as you outlined after this post (I think). The battle for hegemony has a violent nature, neo Orientalism ("monolithic, totalizing, reliant on a binary logic, and based on an assumption of moral and cultural superiority over the Oriental other,") has a huge part in assigning Islam a primary threat while less than 2% of terrorist attacks in Europe are actually caused by Muslims. Read this, it has a rich outline, evidence and cites several philosophers (I cannot explain as well as it does): http://www.e-ir.info/2010/03/18/the-war-on-terror-and-the-rise-of-neo-orientalism-in-the-21st-century/
None of those things are ever going to happen, its a complete, unwarranted myth that sharia patrols are going to work all across England and the law will be imposed. If you actually study our government, you'll realise that its practically impossible anyway. And assuming it is true anyway, is it right to hate all Muslims because of these vague assumptions? We have a mayor, Sadiq Khan, who is Muslim, and serves as a great example of how western democracy can easily integrate with their religious teachings. The majority of Muslims follow this example, otherwise we would be living in a blatantly different UK.

I'm not going to respond to any more of your pathetic argument if it is riddled with childish flashwords like 'apologist' or 'regressive left'.

Its clear that you have an unconditional, negative predisposition towards Islam, regardless of whether or not that hate is warranted.

No self respecting non Muslim Briton, however self hating, would write like this.

You have finally outed yourself as a Muslim troll. Pretending not to be and therefore no longer worth responding to.
Original post by generallee
No self respecting non Muslim Briton, however self hating, would write like this.

You have finally outed yourself as a Muslim troll. Pretending not to be and therefore no longer worth responding to.

well I'm non-Muslim so you're wrong :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KimKallstrom
Not even close. The list is endless. As an aside, since the person you quoted mentioned Iraq, you could have mentioned that the vast majority of deaths following the fall of Saddam were from Muslims killing other Muslims in sectarianism that makes even the lot in Northern Ireland seem rational.

I don't actually know too much about Iraq :colondollar:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Don't forget the Madrid bombings which were the worst attacks in Europe.

Oh yeah sorry about that. It slipped out.
that's what I've been doing for 26 pages lol, give it a read because whether or not you agree with me, its unwarranted to say I can't back up a point, especially when you make up these claims about concentration camps orchestrated by Muslims, and I did some of my own research about 21st century concentration camps, and the only thing I found was North Korean ones and also Buddhist-controlled 'concentration camps' which actually were made AGAINST MUSLIMS

"Nicholas Kristof travels to Myanmar, where the Buddhist majority confines a million Muslims to camps and villages deprived of jobs, schools, doctors and even life itself. Why is the world silent?"

give it a watch

[video="youtube;hqMSfT9eI6o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMSfT9eI6o[/video]

I make claims up? Oh dear sweetheart I told you to read up on Iran's history. Read Marina Nemat's time in Iran. She was brutally punished alongside other Christians in Iran's most dangerous prison by Muslims and only managed to get out of a death sentence because she was forced to CONVERT to Islam.
(edited 7 years ago)
I make claims up? Oh dear sweetheart I told you to read up on Iran's history. Read Marina Nemat's time in Iran. She was brutally punished alongside other Christians in Iran's most dangerous prison by Muslims and only managed to get out of a death sentence because she was forced to CONVERT to Islam.

One of the points of my original post was that you're a massive hypocrite when it comes to complaining about "not backing up a point".

Another point is that Muslims suffer from religious discrimination by the millions as well, so singling out Islam is a little bit one-sided.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending