The Student Room Group

Mistress to sister in law..

Okay maybe, a slight exaggeration.

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for nearly three years.

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up and he got with a new girlfriend (my potential sister in law) in this scenario. He broke up with her (after 18 months) to reconcile with me and she doesn't know. He lead her on for months, quite sad really. Then, things didn't work out with me and him, he got a new girlfriend. (Clearly he has issues from not being able to move on, but that's not the point).

Anyway..

My ex boyfriends, ex girlfriend is in a relationship with my cousin wife's brother. I find it so funny. Let's see how this works out. This always happens to me, forever in awkward situations.

Hopefully, there will be a wedding just for the jokes! 😂😂
Reply 1
😂😂

I only found out today.. Apparently it's been going on since March/April!
Wat?

Your sister in law would be your brother/sisters partner.... not your cousins partner... that's your cousin in law....

So basically it's your cousin in laws, brothers mistress, presuming he's married..... wow clutching at straws there op..... wtf even is the point of this thread?
Damn Brexit.
Reply 4
damn, my head hurts :frown:
Original post by Hippysnake
Damn Brexit.

The uneducated are breeding faster than expected....
Completely lost me. can anyone explain with the siter in laws 3rd cousin stuff?
Reply 7
Original post by DanB1991
Wat?

Your sister in law would be your brother/sisters partner.... not your cousins partner... that's your cousin in law....

So basically it's your cousin in laws, brothers mistress, presuming he's married..... wow clutching at straws there op..... wtf even is the point of this thread?

Basically it was my mistress as she got with my boyfriend and we broke up. (It was an exaggeration, as we weren't married).

Now she's dating my cousins wife's brother.

The point was I'm in shock, I couldn't care less! Lol
Reply 8
Damn Brexit.

😂😂
Reply 9
Original post by Allie4
damn, my head hurts :frown:

Ah well, at least they're happy!
The uneducated are breeding faster than expected....

Fml lol
Original post by 999tigger

Basically, she's in a relationship with my sister in laws brother! I only understood it today as I found out, ah well.. Just an awkward situation to be in I guess.
Original post by Anonymous
Basically it was my mistress as she got with my boyfriend and we broke up. (It was an exaggeration, as we weren't married).

Now she's dating my cousins wife's brother.

The point was I'm in shock, I couldn't care less! Lol

Wait now she's your mistress????

And if you couldn't care less, why post a thread?
Original post by 999tigger

Basically the OP's cousin in law..... via cousin has a brother. That individual has a mistress who is the OP's ex BF's, ex gf....

No idea why she made a thread about it though....
Wait now she's your mistress????

And if you couldn't care less, why post a thread?

I posted it because I just found out now and I'm in shock lol
Damn Brexit.

Made me burst out laughing. :gah:
This entire thread is one big anticlimax
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Okay maybe, a slight exaggeration.

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for nearly three years.

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up and he got with a new girlfriend (my potential sister in law) in this scenario. He broke up with her (after 18 months) to reconcile with me and she doesn't know. He lead her on for months, quite sad really. Then, things didn't work out with me and him, he got a new girlfriend. (Clearly he has issues from not being able to move on, but that's not the point).

Anyway..

My ex boyfriends, ex girlfriend is in a relationship with my cousin wife's brother. I find it so funny. Let's see how this works out. This always happens to me, forever in awkward situations.

Hopefully, there will be a wedding just for the jokes! 😂😂

I struggled to understand so I had to read your other comments. I still struggled but I picked up a few words: you can't care less and lol
Means you are ok by whatever the situation is but you do find it a bit shocking and funny..I know why it's funny and it's equally funny for other characters in this play..seems they can't care less either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending