The Student Room Group

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crijjkal
It wasn't the best wording, but it's true that illegals do rape a lot more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

He prioritizes issues that have been left untouched for so long, such as destructive free trade deals and trade deficits.

Check the numbers yourself
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

Individual Contributions - $56,486,064
PAC Contributions - $17,700
Candidate self-financing - $52,003,469
Federal Funds - $0
Other - $16,713,678

After the audit is complete, or as Trump said after Clinton releases the 33000 deleted emails.

It's still a huge generalisation of an entire group of people, including legal immigrants from Mexico! Some of his followers will take what he says literally, bad wording or not. And I see your point but I'm saying his message is not good and really incites violence and racial hatred in a country already struggling with racial divisions. He thrives on the hatred really, every time he says something controversial his popularity increases. :frown:

I think he should prioritise issues that are important right now in this general election so that his followers know what they're voting for. Yeah he has mentioned issues that have been left out but he needs to prioritise things at the forefront of politics in order to win the election. Still I'd prefer if he did not win so hopefully he won't think of any actual policies other than "build that wall". :biggrin:

And on Hillary's emails, I don't think they'll find anything important in those emails, if they were the FBI wouldn't have let her go. And yeah maybe you'll claim it's all corrupt and fixed but I think he's concentrating on a story that's reached its peak of controversy already. Still, if he has nothing to hide in his taxes why won't he publish them already like every other presidential candidate has to avoid it being a weakness in debates?
check his website, it explains your questions

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

So you're answer is that Mexico will pay for the wall.
Okay.

Seriously, you think that Mexico is going to pay for it?

I can't quite believe the cult around Donald Trump.
my dad
Reply 143
Original post by Bornblue
So you're answer is that Mexico will pay for the wall.
Okay.

He could take the money from customs duty on the Mexican border. :dontknow:
I wonder how many people that voted for Trump on here was voting for the lol's and how many would genuinely vote for him.
Original post by Josb
He could take the money from customs duty on the Mexican border. :dontknow:

I'm not quite sure which is more ridiculous out of the following:

(a) That building a wall is a good idea.
(b) That Mexico will pay for the wall.

Trump's supporters by and large seem unable to actually engage in a debate about the policies they are proposing. As soon as you question them, they just refer you to the rhetoric of Donald Trump.

When they answer a question seriously with ' he's going to make America great again', it is terrifying.
Original post by Shadow Hunters
It's still a huge generalisation of an entire group of people, including legal immigrants from Mexico! Some of his followers will take what he says literally, bad wording or not. And I see your point but I'm saying his message is not good and really incites violence and racial hatred in a country already struggling with racial divisions. He thrives on the hatred really, every time he says something controversial his popularity increases. :frown:

He always talked about illegals, there was no doubt about that.. Trump is in favor of immigration but it must be legal.

I think he should priorities issues that are important right now in this general election so that his followers know what they're voting for. Yeah he has mentioned issues that have been left out but he needs to prioritise things at the forefront of politics in order to win the election. Still I'd prefer if he did not win so hopefully he won't think of any actual policies other than "build that wall".

Renegotiating NAFTA, opposing TPP and globalization are why he is popular in the first place .. He will get many votes of blue collar workers that would normally vote Democrat.

And on Hillary's emails, I don't think they'll find anything important in those emails

Assange said there will be more important leaks, we will wait and see.

The link I provided explains how Mexico will pay for it, if you bother to read it.
Trump is a paedophile
The link I provided explains how Mexico will pay for it, if you bother to read it.

No it doesn't. It explains some weird delusion that Mexico are going to pay for it.

Mexico have said numerous times that they are not going to pay for the wall. Can you explain to me why they will? I don't want you to send me a link. I want your answer.
Can you explain to me why they will? I don't want you to send me a link. I want your answer.

Because if they don't they will lose out more than the cost of the wall.
Because if they don't they will lose out more than the cost of the wall.

Yet they have explicitly said they are not paying for the wall.

The logic of Trump supporters seems to be 'Mexico will pay for the wall because we're America and we're going to be great again'.

The idea that Mexico are going to pay for the wall is ludicrous.
not only is hilary corrupt in terms of her general administration (emails, money laundering, being bribed by corporations, changing her political image like the wind's direction) but she's corrupt in terms of her actual intentions, or at least grossly negligent (especially with regards to libya and iraq) - there is no ****ing god-bloody gosh damn way she ought to have any sane person's vote. the only reason anybody would vote for her would be because she's a woman, which is sexist.
Original post by fksociety
Trump is a paedophile

um..
Hilary, even though I'm not so keen. Trump is delusional.
Original post by corax
Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.

Did you know that Bill Clinton shared a number of Trumps policies, then again, he's a Democrat so when he said them 20 years ago they were brilliant.
I'd say Hillary or abstain.

This is like asking you if you want to wipe your arse with value toilet roll or sandpaper, neither are very appealing.
who would vote for Killary Killington? warlord and the butcher of Libya.
Original post by BasharAssad
who would vote for Killary Killington? warlord and the butcher of Libya.

No-one, the media is spinning it to try and make it look she's ahead

https://twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/774014917829545984/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Donald Trump definitely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending