The Student Room Group

A-level Psychology

Okay, so I'm doing Sociology, Health and Social Care, Psychology and Math Studies and idk whether to continue with psychology? There is loads to learn and I understand its tedious but I just don't feel interested and I struggle to evaluate things properly. I enjoy the maths studies I have to do because of it, I could transfer to criminology, but idk?
Reply 1
Original post by charlottelouise3
Okay, so I'm doing Sociology, Health and Social Care, Psychology and Math Studies and idk whether to continue with psychology? There is loads to learn and I understand its tedious but I just don't feel interested and I struggle to evaluate things properly. I enjoy the maths studies I have to do because of it, I could transfer to criminology, but idk?

Hi!
Yes, I do agree that Psychology is tedious. If you feel you are unable to handle so many subjects, maybe you should consider dropping Psychology. However, if you do want to continue studying Psychology, you can PM me. I have a technique for evaluating studies and theories that would make it easier for you so there would be less memorisation:smile:

-Gabrielle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending