The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeyK
I got bumped down to Capricorn :colonhash:
A freaking Capricorns... i don't want to be corn :noway:
A fish was sad enough but corn :mad2:

That is not weird... thats normal.. ish in my book XD
But gets some rest before your parents catch you past your bedtime awake :shakecane:
And always own the fact you are weird... dont blame it on anything :wink:

Heyy Capricorns are awesome :colonhash: That's what I was before :bawling:

Oh really? :pierre:
Haha I went to sleep after that post:yep:
OK then:ahee:
Original post by Salamandastron
i really dont deserve sympathy, im a pathetic excuse for a person.
so ****ing inferior and useless, all i do is upset ppl.
idek why im here all i do is cry how ****ing useful is that to the world.
im crap at everything or at least it feels like it and i take out my anger problems on people.
i hate myself but luckily everyone else does to so its fine.
ty for ur concern tho x

Aww, you might think that but you're getting my sympathy anyway I'm afraid. I don't think you're pathetic either. Granted, I don't really know you that well, but from what I've seen, you're just a great person who's going through a lot.

You don't have to be superior, inferior is OK. As for useless, I don't think so:hugs: Try, for a moment at the very least, to push the negative thoughts aside and think of something positive - things about you that make up who you are/ what you do/have done/have to offer. I'm sure you'll find something. If you can't, think harder or ask a close friend. I am certain there's at least one thing you can find:yep: As for upsetting people, idk, it could be true. What I do know is that sometimes the very small things we do have a large impact on others. There's always the possibility that you have positively impacted others in this way, is there not? Not everyone speaks up about how something positively affects them, in a similar way to how not everyone opens up about things that negatively affect them.

It's OK to cry, you just have to make progress from that. Why should anyone care if you cry a lot? As long as you are moving ahead in life, no matter how slow that may be, that's what counts.

I find lists can be very helpful. When you have some free time, maybe try writing out a list of things you're good at? It doesn't have to be anything amazing, even just the smallest thing like idk, being able to make something food wise or getting through hardships, they're all things you can be proud of. :smile:
With the 'anger problems' I'd say they're alright as you're finding a way of expressing your emotions. It's a dangerous thing, keeping your emotions bottled up so I guess it's a way for you to get everything off your chest and start over again. If this is too much of a problem, maybe try speaking to other people about things before you reach your limit? Or express yourself in some other form? (Writing a diary/story or an art form all seem to work well for this).

I don't hate you:hugs: and I doubt many others do. Again, yes, this is just based on what I've seen so far.

Morning, and I hope you have a great day:hugs:

^Sorry about that, I do tend to ramble on sometimes:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
Good morning! :hugs:

Indeed I do, I was also very depressed last night and sort of still am tbh.
:hugs:
Aww me too! I may or may not be on later or for a few days yet. Probably gonna take a break for a week.
Aww good good! I'll try to!
Have a great day! :smile:

If we don't speak again in the next week, remember you're the most important person in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you Matrix! :hugs:

On the way to school so gotta shorten this a lot:
Morning:hugs:

Hope you feel better sooooooooon!!!
Fair enough, have a great few days until whenever we next speak! :smile:

Aww that means a lot. You're also an important person to me:yep:

Speak soon (ish :dontknow::tongue:) :hugs:

Edit: was going to send a PM but I think you've disabled them? Anyway, have a lovely rest of the week! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
"Been back a week and i already feel like calling it quits" :frown:
Original post by fatima1998
exhausted rn :lazy:
all i have done is work work and work
nothing else
still i am nowhere done :colonhash:
i might not go to school tomorrow :yy: because i am still feeling crap :sigh:

Spoiler

Ohh you mean chores?
they're tiring af tbh :/
Original post by Aimen.
Ohh you mean chores?
they're tiring af tbh :/

:lol: yep, chores are always tiring but school work on the top :colonhash: even more difficult to cope with
Well that's put a dampen on things.
Wasn't expecting that.
It's a sad day today.
I feel so exhausted recently. I don't know that is either because of my migraine, depression, anxiety or high blood pressure. My body is aching immensely. Going to the doctors doesn't help because all they do is give me paracetamol. I always try to be positive and happy but today I feel like crying. On top of that my fiancé and close friends are busy. Even my family is busy with their own lives. I like being alone because I'm an introvert but today I feel so dead and lonely. I have tears in my eyes while typing this. :redface:
Feeling festive :h: Officially started my Christmas shopping :smile: finally learnt my lesson that it's better to be organised than leave it to the last minute :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
So
Much
STRESS! :argh:
Original post by Saba XD
I feel so exhausted recently. I don't know that is either because of my migraine, depression, anxiety or high blood pressure. My body is aching immensely. Going to the doctors doesn't help because all they do is give me paracetamol. I always try to be positive and happy but today I feel like crying. On top of that my fiancé and close friends are busy. Even my family is busy with their own lives. I like being alone because I'm an introvert but today I feel so dead and lonely. I have tears in my eyes while typing this. :redface:

:console: pm if you need me & dont cryyy:no:
Original post by Ayaz789
:console: pm if you need me & dont cryyy:no:

:jumphug:
Thank you so much Ayaz. My mum called saying to get ready as she's taking me shopping so I got ready and took a Selfie. Now I feel much better. :lol:
She will come pick me up in half an hour maybe. I think leaving the house would do wonders. As I haven't left my house in a week. Gap year isn't helping either as everyone else is busy. :frown: But, I would defo pm you when I come back. :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
:jumphug:
Thank you so much Ayaz. My mum called saying to get ready as she's taking me shopping so I got ready and took a Selfie. Now I feel much better. :lol:
She will come pick me up in half an hour maybe. I think leaving the house would do wonders. As I haven't left my house in a week. Gap year isn't helping either as everyone else is busy. :frown: But, I would defo pm you when I come back. :hugs:

No worries:biggrin: haha you took a selfie lmao :tongue: :toofunny: ahh okay & i just left the house :biggrin: went lidl , bought a chocolate croissant & im at home eating it :colondollar: im trynna sort work experience out & thats fine:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
No worries:biggrin: haha you took a selfie lmao :tongue: :toofunny: ahh okay & i just left the house :biggrin: went lidl , bought a chocolate croissant & im at home eating it :colondollar: im trynna sort work experience out & thats fine:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it made me feel alive. :lol:
Hehehe that was rather fast. :biggrin:
You want to work somewhere math related? :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
Yeah, it made me feel alive. :lol:
Hehehe that was rather fast. :biggrin:
You want to work somewhere math related? :smile:

Yeahh :lol: i am a fast guy , what do you expect:rolleyes:
Yeah i do , have you got any ideas? Basically i have went to sixth form , secondary school and a primary school and my sixth form and primary school and have asked for a DBS so im trynna sort that out! Apart from a teaching assistant , any other ideas what i can do related to my maths degree?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh :lol: i am a fast guy , what do you expect:rolleyes:
Yeah i do , have you got any ideas? Basically i have went to sixth form , secondary school and a primary school and my sixth form and primary school and have asked for a DBS so im trynna sort that out! Apart from a teaching assistant , any other ideas what i can do related to my maths degree?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, I'm too slow though. :lol: My walking speed.

Anyway, the first thing that came to my mind was teaching too. Or maybe accountancy?

Then I went on Google and found this website. Might or might not be useful. Worth a try browsing though:
http://www.mathscareers.org.uk/
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao, I'm too slow though. :lol: My walking speed.

Anyway, the first thing that came to my mind was teaching too. Or maybe accountancy?

Then I went on Google and found this website. Might or might not be useful. Worth a try browsing though:
http://www.mathscareers.org.uk/

Haha aww okay & im a fast walker :tongue: i like walking fast haha:yep: :lol:
Accountancy but there aren't many firms around here! There are banks but do they give work experience out:dontknow:
Ill have a look at it now :smile: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK
I got bumped down to Capricorn :colonhash:
A freaking Capricorns... i don't want to be corn :noway:
A fish was sad enough but corn :mad2:

That is not weird... thats normal.. ish in my book XD
But gets some rest before your parents catch you past your bedtime awake :shakecane:
And always own the fact you are weird... dont blame it on anything :wink:

OI Capricorn is awesome :angry:
Mood
[video="youtube;yw6i1SAHetc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6i1SAHetc[/video]
fever :puppyeyes:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I actually lolled at this. :rofl: Thanks. :hugs:

How was it :beard:

I had a calm day, only a period of maths and chem, and I met up with someone today which was great :love:

Latest