The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's getting a bit late, but let me just budge in on this one here lad. If you stay positive, be cool and just...live fresh. Then prepare to watch the ladies roll on by your side.

Of course, however, I must clarify and say that the above only works in an ideal society. So the best thing to say here (although I don't believe in it myself) is to live WITH the NOW. Just be part of society, change to it, act like everyone else does and just become Mr. 2016. Search every bloody trend, study every bloody guy who can pull a bird, apply everything you see that works. Unless of course you respect yourself enough to just be yourself...but don't just be yourself. You need style. Add a bit of flair to it yea? D'you know wot I mean, then?
Reply 21
Original post by Tiger Rag
Looks aren't everything

Looks, brains, charm, romance, wit, what more do you want?
Reply 22
Original post by KarlMaxmer12
It's getting a bit late, but let me just budge in on this one here lad. If you stay positive, be cool and just...live fresh. Then prepare to watch the ladies roll on by your side.

Of course, however, I must clarify and say that the above only works in an ideal society. So the best thing to say here (although I don't believe in it myself) is to live WITH the NOW. Just be part of society, change to it, act like everyone else does and just become Mr. 2016. Search every bloody trend, study every bloody guy who can pull a bird, apply everything you see that works. Unless of course you respect yourself enough to just be yourself...but don't just be yourself. You need style. Add a bit of flair to it yea? D'you know wot I mean, then?

I don't know what 'live fresh' means.

Yes, we live in a society where women think they can just dump men on the go and move on to the next bar/place.
Act like everyone else does? I don't think so.. Trends? I don't think so. Studying successful moves? Sure, that sounds more logical. I already have flair.

I think I understood 5% of what you wrote.
Maybe it's because you talk to them in binary
shoot them
Original post by jamesthehustler
buysome jewelleerry thats' howy ou got tgre gril bigg blingghy piecdes aer tghbesdt

Deep in a K-hole again are we, James?

Original post by 571122
I'm tired of being rejected by girls all the time. Lately, girl after girl, they all pull the exact same excuses:
- "I have to go now"
- "Ok bye"

Not one chance they give a guy, not one! I can't even have a basic conversation with them!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

I would like to proudly announce that I am perhaps the most incompatible guy for women out there.

My bros out there, I know you feel my pain.

P.S.:
01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100101 01110100 00101110

Maybe you should drop the sense of entitlement? Girls do not owe you a conversation, or even their attention.
Original post by hezzlington
Deep in a K-hole again are we, James?

i'm 3 bottlles deeep in to thes cas of scotch
You can't expect fair play and integrity from little *****
Original post by jamesthehustler
i'm 3 bottlles deeep in to thes cas of scotch

that's my boy
Reply 29
Original post by whatadon
Maybe it's because you talk to them in binary

Why can't I speak my motherlanguage?
Reply 30
Here's one of my example conversations I had with a girl from my class:

girl looking at a picture, friends around her
me: "Oh, is that you admiring the beach?"
girl: "Yeah, I went to the beach last week actually"
me: "Are there any fish in that beach?"
girl: "No, just whales"
me: "How can whales be near the beach?"
girl: "Well, it's a lake, really"
me: "Whales in a lake? That can't be"
girl: "I rode with dolphins once, it was scary"
me: "How was the feeling of water rushing over your skin at high speed?"
girl: "Ok I have to go though"

me during work break: "hey"
girl: "uh.... hey"
me: "So.. have you been working here for a long time?"
girl: "uh... yeah"
me: "Do you like this job?"
girl: "...."
me: "Do you?"
girl: "Yeah... well, I wanted to become a dentist really"
me: "Ok"
girl: "Yeah .... :s"
girl: "I have to go though"

The other times girls dump me is when I treat them like they are the most beautiful and important beings on the planet. Guys, you know this.
Original post by hezzlington

Maybe you should drop the sense of entitlement? Girls do not owe you a conversation, or even their attention.

Yea I like that. No disrespect but I think the reason most girls are so annoying is cos they're not worried bout us lot. To every single one of those girls 'they' are 'their' own centre of attention. I reckon we have to just make em feel worthy of us. That way, I don't think you can ever lose confidence. It's all about confidence innit? Then you can make a move.
Reply 32
And you are reported.
Reply 33
Original post by 571122

The other times girls dump me is when I treat them like they are the most beautiful and important beings on the planet. Guys, you know this.

First convo is weird, you're just asking weird questions

Second convo, you can tell she didn't want to talk to you right from the first message she sent you...
Original post by 571122

You ask such weird/ awkward questions. Try and talk to them about normal things.

Also the second girl was making it pretty obvious she didn't want to talk but you completely ignored that and carried on talking anyway so you probably annoyed her.
Reply 35
Original post by UWS
First convo is weird, you're just asking weird questions

Second convo, you can tell she didn't want to talk to you right from the first message she sent you...

Ok man, but both these conversations were in person. I used dots in the second conversation to illustrate the awkward silence (she had about 10 seconds between each answer).
Reply 36
I don't know how you people see these things. I just thought she was the silent type.
Reply 37
Great minds think alike :h:

Original post by 571122
Ok man, but both these conversations were in person. I used dots in the second conversation to illustrate the awkward silence (she had about 10 seconds between each answer).

Well that makes it even worse for the second girl then. Why are you asking about whales in the beach or a lake when you can be asking about what she did or what she thought of it... :colonhash:
Lol, weren't you the guy that admitted to being a sociopath?
Original post by 571122
I don't know how you people see these things. I just thought she was the silent type.

Body language and social skills are very important things to pick up on when talking to people otherwise people will think you're a weirdo
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending