The Student Room Group

I find this person annoying

~1.5 years ago this girl moved to my school and to my form class so I decided I'd kinda be her friend and show her where to go for classes. that was all well for like a year until I found her to be kind of annoying as she always follows me (literally everywhere I look she's right there) and laughs for no reason so I've kind of been ignoring her (which I feel is a bit mean) so basically what I'm asking is is it normal to find someone so annoying ? we sit next to eachother in almost every class (bc we're both loners and there's no more seats) and it's honestly driving me nuts
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
~1.5 years ago this girl moved to my school and to my form class so I decided I'd kinda be her friend and show her where to go for classes. that was all well for like a year until I found her to be kind of annoying as she always follows me (literally everywhere I look she's right there) and laughs for no reason so I've kind of been ignoring her (which I feel is a bit mean) so basically what I'm asking is is it normal to find someone so annoying ? we sit next to eachother in almost every class (bc we're both loners and there's no more seats) and it's honestly driving me nuts

Kill them.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

she probs fancy ya mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending