The Student Room Group

Have gf but have a huge crush on a guy in class?

I have a gf I have been seeing for 1 year. And I really like her and I could even imagine spending my life with her. And in general before our relationship I dated girls. Normally not guys. And even now I don't really want to date a guy. I just have a deep crush on this one guy. And it's just sexual. And I know nothing will come of it because he's straight and I'm in a relationship. But I still have sexual dreams involving him sometimes even involving my gf as well. But like I don't want to in real life be in a relationship or anything and I know it's not realistic. Can one be straight with bisexual fantasy? Esprecially if it never actually happens?
Reply 1
does this make me bisexual or straight?

Also I forgot to add. I don't even know if I'd go through with doing anything if I was not in a relationship and he was bisexual because I am going to hell if I don't change probably but I don't really see it as anything on my moral level that I would actually do. I'm muslim so I don't really see it as something I'd logically do.
Did you say no homo in your dream
Reply 3
Original post by AlexFam
Did you say no homo in your dream

no I actualy like my dreams and stuff. It's a fantasy though. It's just apart of my imaginative sexuality. Not my reality though. My reality is my gf...
Original post by justinborg11
no I actualy like my dreams and stuff. It's a fantasy though. It's just apart of my imaginative sexuality. Not my reality though. My reality is my gf...

If you didn't say no homo then you're gay I'm sorry to break it to you
Reply 5
Original post by AlexFam
If you didn't say no homo then you're gay I'm sorry to break it to you

lol I'm not gay pretty sure on that.

I prefer women in all ways. Over men.
Reply 6
Original post by justinborg11
lol I'm not gay pretty sure on that.

I prefer women in all ways. Over men.

He's right if you didn't say "no homo" they you're gay.

I think the moral thing to do would be to split up with your girlfriend, and seen as though the guy you have a crush on is straight, then well. It's to rape him.
Reply 7
Original post by Scott.
He's right if you didn't say "no homo" they you're gay.

I think the moral thing to do would be to split up with your girlfriend, and seen as though the guy you have a crush on is straight, then well. It's to rape him.

lol could I get some serious responses here... And sexual violence is no joke btw. js

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending