The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoggyCabbages
I know, I rang them up mid-May and they send my application was "being processed."

At least I didn't have to have an interview though, so if that's something you worry about. Don't be. :biggrin:

My daughter got a reply almost by return for physics with invite to applicant day later in January so depends on courses I think
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by SoggyCabbages
I know, I rang them up mid-May and they send my application was "being processed."

At least I didn't have to have an interview though, so if that's something you worry about. Don't be. :biggrin:

Ahh that's so odd! Noo I applied last year, I'm an undergrad here now. I sent off my UCAS application in November and heard back from them late Jan/early Feb though. What you studying?
Original post by pannyfrost
Ahh that's so odd! Noo I applied last year, I'm an undergrad here now. I sent off my UCAS application in November and heard back from them late Jan/early Feb though. What you studying?

I'm studying History, but I don't think that would have any bearing on when I got the offer though. What about yourself?

Looking back on my emails, I got my offer letter at the end of May, not in June. But still it was very late. :biggrin:
Original post by TheBethIAm
Hey! I've applied to do International Development at Sussex also. Along with UEA, Kings and Bath. Have you guys heard anything regarding offers yet?

Got my offer from UEA today so hopefully you'll hear soon!
I also got my offer. So happy right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when Sussex start giving out offers as I've already applied and received an offer from Warwick?
They emailed me saying they'll give me an offer soon. I'm excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AbstractHeart
They emailed me saying they'll give me an offer soon. I'm excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What subject do you apply for?
Original post by hannmars
What subject do you apply for?

Maths. What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AbstractHeart
Maths. What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

English!
Hey! I've applied to do International Development at Sussex also. Along with UEA, Kings and Bath. Have you guys heard anything regarding offers yet?

Hey!! I applied for int dev at Sussex, UEA and Kings too (plus SOAS and RHUL) and haven't from from any of them yet?! Have you??
I have only heard from UEA, not the others yet. I believe Kings will take time considering so maybe quite late in offering. Not too sure on how Sussex go about sending out offers.
I have only heard from UEA, not the others yet. I believe Kings will take time considering so maybe quite late in offering. Not too sure on how Sussex go about sending out offers.

I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that Sussex don't start giving offers until early/mid November. I think last year they gave their first offers out on 12th November.
Original post by notonlyme
I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that Sussex don't start giving offers until early/mid November. I think last year they gave their first offers out on 12th November.

That's what I thought, but then somebody on another thread said they had already received an offer from them for the exact course I've applied for :-( gosh I need to stop comparing, it's so unhelpful but feels impossible not to
Original post by sdpjohnson
That's what I thought, but then somebody on another thread said they had already received an offer from them for the exact course I've applied for :-( gosh I need to stop comparing, it's so unhelpful but feels impossible not to

Oh really? An offer from Sussex for int dev?
Got an email telling me they would be offering me a place shortly for English and History!
Reply 56
Got an email saying they're going to offer me a place shortly for English !! SO excited
i got an email saying theyll offer a place shortly for genetics msci
Also just got an email saying that they will shortly offer me a place for Anthropology!!
got an email saying they're v. interested and will be offering me a place for accounting and finance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending