The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MyBigBellybutton
:eek: woah u put a lot of time and effot in your comments.

MashaAllah* :smile:

May Allah reward him. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
SubhanAllah :cry2:

i really don't like that one ha, it's always in the background of sad videos and makes me feel sad & sensitive for no reason lol
salam humans :woo:
how's you day been so far :grin:
Original post by fatima1998

W. Salaam. It's been productive, Alhumdulillah, how about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ash92:)
X

Jazakallah Khair brother. Honestly, thank you so much for writing this out. Means a lot to me :smile:. As you stated at the end, we all as an Ummah of Muhammed (saw) have to try to get closer to Allah (swt). Inshallah we all enter Jannah.
Original post by Enginerd.
Alhumdulillah, I went just as I asked you. :ahee:
We're not on diets so why not? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :tongue:

True true. I need to start on a strict eating regime . I don't eat enough calories to gain weight lol :whip2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6489
[video="youtube;SONaejN-UHk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONaejN-UHk[/video]

a reality that is going to face us all one day
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MyBigBellybutton
:eek: woah u put a lot of time and effot in your comments.

As I mentioned bro, I felt that they were points that needed a fair discussion. Too often, in our society, things just get brushed under the carpet, or only partially addressed.

May Allah ta'ala accept our efforts and keep our intentions pure when doing acts relating to the deen :h:

Original post by Leukocyte
MashaAllah* :smile:

May Allah reward him. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen, may Allah reward you too, and the others that post here regularly with reminders
Original post by fatima1998

:lol: wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah. My day has gone well, alhamdulillah, in that I have had my needs met and nothing has gone wrong. Got to work on time too :bl:

Original post by Kyou
Jazakallah Khair brother. Honestly, thank you so much for writing this out. Means a lot to me :smile:. As you stated at the end, we all as an Ummah of Muhammed (saw) have to try to get closer to Allah (swt). Inshallah we all enter Jannah.

Barakallahu feeka bro, all praise is to Allah who is free from imperfection and all thanks to Him Who provides us with help, sometimes even through imperfect beings as ourselves.

Please do feel free to talk to us whenever you feel the need to do so, or even just general banter/posting Islamic reminders on the isoc to keep in touch :yep:
Original post by mkap
[video="youtube;SONaejN-UHk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONaejN-UHk[/video]

a reality that is going to face us all one day

Assalaamu alaykum mkap, how are things now (re: your recent post on hostile situation where you live)?
Original post by WrenLazarus
I'm thinking about learning Arabic, do you guys think it's worth it? I'm interested in reading the Qur'an (I'm not Muslim)- so do you think it would help me?

Hey Wren, if you don't mind me asking, could you mention a bit about what made you want to read the Quran and what you know about it so far? Just curious :biggrin:
:hello:
Reply 6494
Assalaamu alaykum mkap, how are things now (re: your recent post on hostile situation where you live)?

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ . Things are pretty much the same. not heard anything in the news lately or from any locals.
Original post by mkap
وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ . Things are pretty much the same. not heard anything in the news lately or from any locals.

I hope the issue is resolved and settles down soon, inshaaAllah.
Reply 6496
I hope the issue is resolved and settles down soon, inshaaAllah.

Inshallah. although i think its worse for the people of Yemen. we are just getting missile threats whilst places in Yemen are actually getting bombed. May Allah make it easy for them.
Original post by h333
👍

How are you? :hugs:

Sorry for the late reply. Been buried under revision.
You x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
Inshallah. although i think its worse for the people of Yemen. we are just getting missile threats whilst places in Yemen are actually getting bombed. May Allah make it easy for them.

Ameen
Reply 6499
[video="youtube;P-kj6d0e5cY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-kj6d0e5cY[/video]

This guy is seriously playing with fire, the stuff he comes out with, misguiding others. May Allah guide him. My brother always used to dispute with him on his facebook posts and he blocked my brother :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending