The Student Room Group

GotPUNCHED in the face!!!

Basically yesterday this girl punched me in the face.

we've always kinda hated each other but today she was planning to attack me, (she told some other girls that morning that she wanted to hit me.)

so i'm having a chat with a guy in the library and she joins in the convo out of the blue i accept that maybe she's cool with me so i keep on chatting.
Then i misspoke to the guy and i hear, "how can you be so dumb" under her breath. i ask her why she said it and told her to stop being *****y.

then she stood up and started insulting me, called me ugly, bringing up stuff from four years ago. i argue back and then she says, "i really feel like punching you in the face". i tell her to grow up and she punches me!

i hit her back and pull her hair, she hits back too. this boy tries to restrain her lool. she tells me to "kill myself". i walk to the headmasters office but no-one's there, shes following me. I go back to the library to get my stuff and she hits me again, this time in front of two more witnesses.

i'm really pissed off by this point so i yank her hair and she falls over then for good measure i kicked her- i know it was unnecessary but it was instinct :/ so basically she started both times, it was planned, she threatened me before hand and there are three witnesses.
i got given an after school detention with the head, i dunno what punishment she's gonna get.

so my questions are:
what punishment would you give her and me?
how can i avoid her, what should i do if i see her?
100% sure she took by usb - how can i get it back?
my head still aches where she hit me, dunno if it's a bruise or something else.
Original post by Anonymous

we've always kinda hated each other but today she was planning to attack me, (she told some other girls that morning that she wanted to hit me.)

so i'm having a chat with a guy in the library and she joins in the convo out of the blue i accept that maybe she's cool with me so i keep on chatting.
Then i misspoke to the guy and i hear, "how can you be so dumb" under her breath. i ask her why she said it and told her to stop being *****y.

then she stood up and started insulting me, called me ugly, bringing up stuff from four years ago. i argue back and then she says, "i really feel like punching you in the face". i tell her to grow up and she punches me!

i hit her back and pull her hair, she hits back too. this boy tries to restrain her lool. she tells me to "kill myself". i walk to the headmasters office but no-one's there, shes following me. I go back to the library to get my stuff and she hits me again, this time in front of two more witnesses.

i'm really pissed off by this point so i yank her hair and she falls over then for good measure i kicked her- i know it was unnecessary but it was instinct :/ so basically she started both times, it was planned, she threatened me before hand and there are three witnesses.
i got given an after school detention with the head, i dunno what punishment she's gonna get.

so my questions are:

1. Suspension
2. If you see her, walk away. Don't hang around alone if you can help it
3. Report it to the headmaster
4. See a doctor
Original post by Anonymous

so my questions are:

lol you're super shook right now :console:

I'm gonna write in bold because this is important:

you shouldn't have called her a *****, end of

this is a world where people murder others for looking at them funny

you cannot say these things to people

also when she said she feels like punching you you should've put your guard up and looked her square in the face and watched her hands so you could've blocked them

either way even if you report it someone as mental as she is while you shouldn't have swore at her, she is now on your case and your teachers can't help you. Report to the police instead for your future safety.

I honestly wish you the best because beef like this got me stabbed and stabbing people at your age and next time watch your mouth. :yy:
Original post by chelseadagg3r

4. See a doctor

A doctor can't unpunch you.
Original post by Etomidate
A doctor can't unpunch you.

A doctor can check you over and make sure there's no lasting damage.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
A doctor can check you over and make sure there's no lasting damage.

An application of common sense is probably more appropriate rather than a blanket need to see a doctor for every boo boo.
Original post by Etomidate
An application of common sense is probably more appropriate rather than a blanket need to see a doctor for every boo boo.

Considering I'm not a medical professional, I'm not going to tell someone they're completely fine after a vaugue description of a head injury over the internet just in case they take that and ignore any symptoms, even though there's chance I was wrong. They can take the advice or leave it, but at least there's sensible advice. I'm not going to argue about this with you.
Reply 7
Original post by 0to100
lol you're super shook right now :console:

I'm gonna write in bold because this is important:

you shouldn't have called her a *****, end of

this is a world where people murder others for looking at them funny

you cannot say these things to people

also when she said she feels like punching you you should've put your guard up and looked her square in the face and watched her hands so you could've blocked them

either way even if you report it someone as mental as she is while you shouldn't have swore at her, she is now on your case and your teachers can't help you. Report to the police instead for your future safety.

I honestly wish you the best because beef like this got me stabbed and stabbing people at your age and next time watch your mouth. :yy:

i know i shouldn't have but she would have found another reason to hit me, because it was pre-meditated. you can't go around not speaking up for yourself because you're scared.
plus i told her not to be *****y - i didn't actually call her a B**** very different in girl world trust me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending