The Student Room Group

teeth extraction for braces

so i got braces and the ortho have said that i need to get two of my pre-molars taken out. i dont know how to feel about that cause lots of people have said that it messes their face. Anyone whos had this done, can you please tell me your experience. Aloso is there any other way for my teeth to be straight without getting teeth taken out?
Original post by Sukhmani22
so i got braces and the ortho have said that i need to get two of my pre-molars taken out. i dont know how to feel about that cause lots of people have said that it messes their face. Anyone whos had this done, can you please tell me your experience. Aloso is there any other way for my teeth to be straight without getting teeth taken out?

heyy I got four teeth taken out for my braces and I feared that I would make my face look a little weird. But it actually didn’t! It made my jawline more clear and made my face a little more symmetrical 😊 so glad I had it done. It made my face have more harmony I guess (facial harmony) Don’t worry about it! I’d recommend getting it done to be honest the orthodontists know what they are talking about😂

Quick Reply

Latest