The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by N-Dulge
Ive recieved an email today regarding the 042r internal campaign stating ive been successful at interview, but theyre not in a position to tell me if ive been reserve listed or offered a position. They also stated that they dont "know how many positions there will be (if any)" and thats a direct quote!
They said interview feed back would be available to view on CS Jobs, but mines still not up. And they hope to give further info on the 21st of November. So be prepared for a long wait guys.
Good luck to you all with your interviews. We probably wont find out anything substantial this side of xmas.

Me too! Congrats!. Ive just checked and my scores are 5,5,6,5 but status changed to application review to on reserve? How about you?
Reply 781
Original post by Lualf
Me too! Congrats!. Ive just checked and my scores are 5,5,6,5 but status changed to application review to on reserve? How about you?

Yup same here 'application on reserve' .. I scored 6 5 6 7. Quite pleased with that. Shame it sounds like we've gone through the trauma for none existent jobs though! lol
Reply 782
N DULGE thats cause they are waiting for the external interviews to be done with and then they will rank the ones successful ones on a merit list we should know by end of november.
Reply 783
Original post by N-Dulge
Yup same here 'application on reserve' .. I scored 6 5 6 7. Quite pleased with that. Shame it sounds like we've gone through the trauma for none existent jobs though! lol

Well done thats fantastic scores! I wonder if thats the case for all then? See what the 21st brings :smile:
Reply 784
anyone had interviews in cardiff today
Did you have an interview and then the email to say you were successful and put on a reserve list?? I had my interview on Friday and was told I won't hear till the end of November
Can I ask which locations people being put on the reserve list have applied for?

Very concerned to hear them say they're not sure if there are any jobs available. Seems extremely strange.

Got my interview tomorrow in Euston! Wish me luck!
Original post by webster89
Did you have an interview and then the email to say you were successful and put on a reserve list?? I had my interview on Friday and was told I won't hear till the end of November

I believe they're internal candidates. Possibly slightly different.. for one we won't be given our scores whether we're successful or not.
Original post by Sk80gse
It's not stress! I've got a chest infection. Not one bit fazed by the interview.

Good Luck then.
Reply 789
Original post by hco786
N DULGE thats cause they are waiting for the external interviews to be done with and then they will rank the ones successful ones on a merit list we should know by end of november.

normally they have a certain amount of posts allocated to each campaign, but yeah looks like thats whats going to happen.
Reply 790
Original post by webster89

i applied to the 042r internal campaign. had my interview beginning of October and we've gotten the results today, but they have not given us anymore information other than, pretty much; 'you passed the interview, we have no more information until we decide how many posts are available, then we cant notify you whether you'll be on the wait list or offered a position.' so we're on some sort of pre-waitlist reserve list until its decided.
Reply 791
Good Luck
Original post by N-Dulge
i applied to the 042r internal campaign. had my interview beginning of October and we've gotten the results today, but they have not given us anymore information other than, pretty much; 'you passed the interview, we have no more information until we decide how many posts are available, then we cant notify you whether you'll be on the wait list or offered a position.' so we're on some sort of pre-waitlist reserve list until its decided.

Which location?
Reply 793
Original post by Jamiebb1993
Which location?

nottingham
Reply 794
the are running the external campaign so that they can get the best talent so they have not reserved any positions for internal candidates. they have a same merit list for both internal and external candidates and based on the top scorers will inform both external and internal candidates the final outcome.
Is there a phone number I can call? I really do not feel any better today and I know I'll screw the interview up tomorrow. I emailed yesterday but no response so far.
Well I have just received an email to say that no further interview slots are available. So I will be attending tomorrow complete with snotty nose, chesty cough and banging headache. 😂😂
Reply 797
I had an interview in Belfast last Tuesday, 1st Nov - no news since.
I know they'll be interviewing at least until 3rd week of Nov.

Can anyone recall the number of positions advertised as available in Belfast? - Was it 30?
Reply 798
Original post by Sk80gse
Well I have just received an email to say that no further interview slots are available. So I will be attending tomorrow complete with snotty nose, chesty cough and banging headache. 😂😂

Oh no! Hopefully you'll feel a bit better in the morning and still do well, good luck 🍀
Reply 799
Good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending