The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Medicine 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
I got a total of 39 - what do people think? I'm not sure myself, I know last year was higher but the UKCAT average has dropped this year. That's what Im praying for anyway
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 221
Just got an interview offer, check your emails everyone!! Woooo :biggrin:
Original post by mcdcph
Just got an interview offer, check your emails everyone!! Woooo :biggrin:

What score was yours my son has 42.5 score,
Reply 223
Original post by S1966
What score was yours my son has 42.5 score,

43.5 I believe! Although I am a gap year student so I will be ranked separately to those currently doing their a-levels and graduates 😊 Good luck to him!
Just got an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Original post by hkjljkio
Just got an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was your score? Are you an undergraduate student
Original post by DocPK
What was your score? Are you an undergraduate student

45, and yeah I'm an undergraduate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 227

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I have 41, really hoping for an interview. GCSEs letting me down 😭
Reply 228

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats - Overseas graduate here with 42.5 - if anyone's international and have an interview invite please let me know what your score is!
Reply 229
Still checking email and nothing there.. I hope they're going in alphabetical order as I'm a Z 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Score of 46.5 and no interview offer:frown: really thought I'd applied to my strengths but beginning to stress now as not a single interview yet from any uni.
I have a score of 42.5 what do you think my chances are of interview?? Well done to everyone who has one already you all must be so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 232
Original post by Richy t
Score of 46.5 and no interview offer:frown: really thought I'd applied to my strengths but beginning to stress now as not a single interview yet from any uni.

Dude, if someone with 43.5 AND 45 got an invite, you are getting one too. Just wait for it to come. Be rational :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Original post by anna77
I have a score of 42.5 what do you think my chances are of interview?? Well done to everyone who has one already you all must be so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure if you're expecting some sort of premonition read here lol. All of us can only wait and see. If we are using percentages of last year's cut off, we are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayrk
Dude, if someone with 43.5 AND 45 got an invite, you are getting one too. Just wait for it to come. Be rational :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying but this site drives me mad with worry!!! I need to stop reading the threads I think. Thanks for trying to calm me but I'm loosing rational thought😬
Original post by mcdcph
43.5 I believe! Although I am a gap year student so I will be ranked separately to those currently doing their a-levels and graduates 😊 Good luck to him!

My son Iis a Gap year student too but score less than yours 42.5 hope is it good enough for interview.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rayrk
Not sure if you're expecting some sort of premonition read here lol. All of us can only wait and see. If we are using percentages of last year's cut off, we are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's such a tense wait since nobody knows what the cut off will be this year! Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 237
Original post by anna77
Yeah, it's such a tense wait since nobody knows what the cut off will be this year! Thanks anyway :smile:

Equally nervous :smile: But seems like we've a chance since 43.5 has an invite :smile:
Just got my interview email! :biggrin:
Reply 239
Original post by S1966
My son Iis a Gap year student too but score less than yours 42.5 hope is it good enough for interview.

I hope so! They said on the open day gap year students were at a disadvantage compared to current a-level students with scoring on the new numerical system so they expected ours to be lower than current students but would mark them separately to keep it fair so don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending