The Student Room Group

Any offers from Surrey?

Hi guys, has anyone who's already had interviews for nursing at Surrey received offers? I'm driving myself insane continuously refreshing my emails! Thanks and good luck to all applicants x
Don't worry, you are not the only one driving theirself crazy haha! I applied three days ago and I am constantly checking my e-mail! I applied for Biomedical Sciences but haven't got anything besides the acknowledgement email yet :/ Best of luck to you!
Original post by bluerain716
Don't worry, you are not the only one driving theirself crazy haha! I applied three days ago and I am constantly checking my e-mail! I applied for Biomedical Sciences but haven't got anything besides the acknowledgement email yet :/ Best of luck to you!

I got a conditional offer today :smile:
noo not yet so don't worry :smile:
Reply 4
I got a conditional offer today :smile:

That's amazing well done!! X
Original post by Nicole86
That's amazing well done!! X

Thanks xxxxx
I got a conditional offer for BSc Mental Health Nursing the day of my interview, but I'm pretty sure they don't start giving out many offers until January/February time. I think I was just extremely lucky!
Reply 7
Original post by lyseden
I got a conditional offer for BSc Mental Health Nursing the day of my interview, but I'm pretty sure they don't start giving out many offers until January/February time. I think I was just extremely lucky!

That's great, well done 😊 Is Surrey your first choice? X
That's great, well done 😊 Is Surrey your first choice? X

Yes definitely! I was so disheartened as it was my first interview and I went home wanting to cry, I thought it went awfully but I suppose they take nerves into account. What branch have you applied for?
Reply 9
Original post by lyseden
Yes definitely! I was so disheartened as it was my first interview and I went home wanting to cry, I thought it went awfully but I suppose they take nerves into account. What branch have you applied for?

I've applied for child. I fell in love with Surrey, it's just a waiting game now. Where else ave you applied x
Do you guys have an idea if they invite you for an interview for Biomedical sciences?
Reply 11
Do you guys have an idea if they invite you for an interview for Biomedical sciences?

Not sure, but if you've already received a conditional offer I wouldn't have though so x
Not sure, but if you've already received a conditional offer I wouldn't have though so x

Yes, they gave me a conditional offer two days ago! Xx
I've applied for child. I fell in love with Surrey, it's just a waiting game now. Where else ave you applied x

Kings College London, West London, Kingston and Anglia Ruskin :-) What about you? I really like the look of kings and kingston though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending