The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Congratulation to everyone who got interview!
Original post by CutieTootsie
oh i heard Emma is being loooong with their responses so don't worry! and no, they don't have our BMAT results yet so I want expecting anything!

Ah ok. Very well done again 👍
Can we see your invite email pls hehe
Anyone with a Caius interview?
Reply 224
Why are invitations for interview being sent out even though BMAT results haven't been released yet??

You guys must have really strong applications!
Original post by gliitter
Anyone with a Caius interview?

nope :frown: I think they use the BMAT before the interview unlike some others that use it after!
Reply 226
Can we see your invite email pls hehe

Theres no 'we', its just you mate.
Original post by Sulee
Theres no 'we', its just you mate.
alright calm your tits lol I was just curious XD
Original post by jjcoolio
nope :frown: I think they use the BMAT before the interview unlike some others that use it after!

I'm so scared about getting BMAT results !! Would you rather get an interview and then get rejected or just get rejected immediately?
Reply 229
How do you prepare for Scientific interview? Also, are both interviews involving pure scientific knowledge?
Thanks, congratulations to everyone who have received interviews :smile:
Reply 230
I'm so scared about getting BMAT results !!
Me too, I had nightmares about BMAT results and Cambridge last night .
Original post by Earth1
Me too, I had nightmares about BMAT results and Cambridge last night .

Oh no :frown: You've probably done great haha I keep thinking about what I'm going to do when results come out.. Are you going to look at them as soon as they come out or wait a bit?
Reply 232
Oh no :frown: You've probably done great haha I keep thinking about what I'm going to do when results come out.. Are you going to look at them as soon as they come out or wait a bit?
I am going to wait until someone get their result and then look up mine because I don't want to keep refreshing the page lmao. I just want this to be over!!! Less than a week now. When does the university get our result?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 233
Original post by Earth1
I am going to wait until someone get their result and then look up mine because I don't want to keep refreshing the page lmao. I just want this to be over!!! Less than a week now. When does the university get our result?

They get it 2 days before us, so on Wednesday.
Original post by G_8
They get it 2 days before us, so on Wednesday.

Original post by Earth1

I think I will wait until one of the other medics who say it at my school have checked as don't want to be the first :s-smilie: although this may not work in my favour as i bet they all smashed it. I think I'm in a lesson then the temptation to look at results at lunch is going to be unbearable and I flop honestly will not be able to face next lesson
Original post by isabella1999
I think I will wait until one of the other medics who say it at my school have checked as don't want to be the first :s-smilie: although this may not work in my favour as i bet they all smashed it. I think I'm in a lesson then the temptation to look at results at lunch is going to be unbearable and I flop honestly will not be able to face next lesson
lol i can just imagine myself I'll be a wreck. Although I suppose if unis get our results 2 days before, some of us will have already received interviews
lol i can just imagine myself I'll be a wreck. Although I suppose if unis get our results 2 days before, some of us will have already received interviews

Same, that's true! Yeah that's true... or rejections :frown:
Does anyone know what the interview format is at caius (lol don't worry I don't have one) just wondering are they all scientific? I seem to remember they said one non scientific with a clinician??
Welp I've already accepted defeat at this point so im out, screw this. I also need to prepare for the interview :frown:
Don't worry! I got my interview invite @ Selwyn on 29th Nov 3 years ago... The colleges haven't got the bmat scores yet and there are very few that get invited to interview before the bmat results :smile: Good luck everyone! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending