The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by A321
Hi
Just noticed £71 on my bank statement have gone to TPS online UK ECOM. Is this some sort of fraud?! I'll give my bank a ring tomorrow anyway. I Googled it and looks like a scam but how do they go about getting my bank details?? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sniffers on PC, ATM.
Reply 2
Original post by Recont
Sniffers on PC, ATM.

I just realised TPS is The Perfume Shop. I did order from them lol false alarm 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by A321
I just realised TPS is The Perfume Shop. I did order from them lol false alarm 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

71 quid not a bad parfume :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Recont
71 quid not a bad parfume :smile:

Chanel Eau Tendre
I LOVE perfumes lol.

That would have been an awkward embarrassing call to Barclays :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by A321
Chanel Eau Tendre
I LOVE perfumes lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have Bleu de Chanel and 10 different scents all together. Don't use them at all.
Reply 6
Original post by Recont
Have Bleu de Chanel and 10 different scents all together. Don't use them at all.

Why?!! That should be a crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by A321
Why?!! That should be a crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No suitable occasion to wear. Most of the time I'm in hoodie and trainers driving.
Reply 8
Original post by Recont
No suitable occasion to wear. Most of the time I'm in hoodie and trainers driving.

Everyday is a suitable occasion. It's always nice to take a sniff of yourself lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by A321
Everyday is a suitable occasion. It's always nice to take a sniff of yourself lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think clothes has to match perfume.
Reply 10
Original post by Recont
I think clothes has to match perfume.

Thats true too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A321

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done this too. When he said "they sell tickets". I felt stupid because I realised who they were. :redface:

Going to move this to Money and Finance.
Reply 12
This happens all the time, I wish companys would put their actual trading name in the transaction comment rather than some unknown umbrella company.
Original post by A321
Hi
Just noticed £71 on my bank statement have gone to TPS online UK ECOM. Is this some sort of fraud?! I'll give my bank a ring tomorrow anyway. I Googled it and looks like a scam but how do they go about getting my bank details?? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All banks have a 24 hour hotline for reporting unauthorized activity btw...
Original post by Reue
This happens all the time, I wish companys would put their actual trading name in the transaction comment rather than some unknown umbrella company.

I search my email inbox for the amount showing on the statement, that brings up the receipt instantly in most cases so I can satisfy myself that I did indeed spend the money
Original post by Hedgeman49
I search my email inbox for the amount showing on the statement, that brings up the receipt instantly in most cases so I can satisfy myself that I did indeed spend the money

i have done this before. actually i once got a small refund in a case like this, only to later realise that it was for something i had brought. silly me
Reply 16
I think it stands for The Perfume Shop. I had the same on my account!
I prefer to rub lard in my armpits before I go on the tube. Really seals in the flavor.

Imagine wearing rubber socks for a whole summer's day... then taking them off under the table during dinner with your family. Enough toe cheese for everyone.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending