The Student Room Group

guys, do you actually care if a girl shaves?

what the question says...
does it actually make a difference to you? how you see her, or do you really not care?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, I wouldn't care.
Yeah i dislike de bush
Which part are we talking here?
Yes I care. Most men care.
Not at all, bearded women are hot.
Assuming we're talking downstairs, then yeah, I like it to be kept tidy down there.
Reply 7
Original post by l'etranger
Which part are we talking here?

anywhere, at all
so long as it's not on the lips then I don't really care that much
the reason my last "stand" was my last one was because she was hairy to the point that it really grossed me out and now I'm actually less attracted to girls. that's how this can work. one girl can really **** it all up for the others. I mean, the girl before her was a little bit hairy, and even the girl before that, but the two before those two weren't hairy at all and they happened to be the best for me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
anywhere, at all

I'm assuming you don't grow a beard. Armpits and legs bare, pussy hair doesn't bother me either way.
I do prefer it shaved but I don't mind a bit of stubble because I know it is an effort to keep it shaved all the time.
Reply 11
what the question says...
does it actually make a difference to you? how you see her, or do you really not care?

No, I don't really care one way or the other. Not sure why other people do.
Legs/armpits yes shave, downstairs don't care.
yeah most men care
where my man wants me shaved he gotta shave that part too #equality
Reply 15
where my man wants me shaved he gotta shave that part too #equality

I'm a guy and I shaved my legs once. I wanted to have sex with myself almost immediately afterwards.
Gurl, my attitude is

Do whatever you want with your own hair. If that person doesn't like it then that's their problem. Don't change yourself just to please others. As long as your hygiene down there is good then it's fine.
Legs and armpits, yes definitely. Downstairs, a trim is nice but not too bothered either way as long as it's not the Amazon rainforest.
Whatabout arm hair?
Gurl, my attitude is

Do whatever you want with your own hair. If that person doesn't like it then that's their problem. Don't change yourself just to please others. As long as your hygiene down there is good then it's fine.

Of course you're on anonymous for this :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending