The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Planetpink
I'm really sorry
So sorry
I wish I can get on my knees and place my hands on your feet and beg for your forgiveness

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is wrong with you :rofl: what have you done wrong lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lychee627
What is wrong with you :rofl: what have you done wrong lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just don't like making people upset

I feel like I upset you

I'm sorry again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just don't like making people upset

I feel like I upset you

I'm sorry again

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what way did you upset me? You really never:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lychee627
In what way did you upset me? You really never:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok
:smile:

Are we friends now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
topkek.jpg
I dnt have a problem with u believing in what u do

I don't believe my God hates me
I don't know how to answer second question
I don't know how to answer third
Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

so why do you believe your islamic beliefs if you don't see the sense in those beliefs? shouldn't you believe in things that make sense instead of those that don't?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Being a lesbian doesn't take you out of the fold of islam. You can still be a Muslim if you consider yourself a lesbian.

You cannot say what is Haram is Halal, that is shirk. That takes you out of the fold of Islam.

In Islam, their are not titles such as gay or lesbian. It is the act of homosexuality which is wrong. The sister may have certain preference or predispositions. However, as a Muslim she must not act upon them, for it will be a major sin.
Ok
:smile:

Are we friends now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want to be :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sleepysnooze
so why do you believe your islamic beliefs if you don't see the sense in those beliefs? shouldn't you believe in things that make sense instead of those that don't?

I'm getting a headache

I do see the sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm getting a headache

I do see the sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

no you don't - that's why you can't answer me when I ask you why your god would be a homophobe when this is clearly *not* what a loving, perfect god would do...
I'm getting a headache

I do see the sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will you pursue a relationship with a female?

If you do, that is Haram.

If you say it is Halal, then that is shirk and it takes you outside the fold of Islam.

Tread carefully sister, you said your religion is more important than your sexuality. In this case, you must chose. For you cannot be both.
Do you think your sexuality conflicts with your faith?
Original post by AfricanPrinceXI
Will you pursue a relationship with a female?

If you do, that is Haram.

If you say it is Halal, then that is shirk and it takes you outside the fold of Islam.

Tread carefully sister, you said your religion is more important than your sexuality. In this case, you must chose. For you cannot be both.

In all honesty...I would

I know its haraam
Its not that I dnt care...I dnt know how to explain myself

I am still a muslim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kabuligirl
Do you think your sexuality conflicts with your faith?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked you this before.

It's unfortunate. I'm not Muslim so can't give you guidance on that.

I just think so long as you devoutly follow Islam you will have to suppress your sexuality. You'd not be happy in a heterosexual marriage, with a guy all your life.

You can still believe in Allah and be a Muslim but you'll have to take a more liberal interpretation of the religion and the bigger issue is that many of the other muslims which you mingle with, family and wider community, will see this as a sin.

You don't have to find a solution this very second but you're going to have to think of what you truly value.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Being a lesbian doesn't take you out of the fold of islam. You can still be a Muslim if you consider yourself a lesbian.

Seems like others disagree.

Of course OP can still believe. However many Muslims (overwhelming majority) will not accept that. Which is a major problem with the religion
Original post by AfricanPrinceXI
You cannot say what is Haram is Halal, that is shirk. That takes you out of the fold of Islam.

In Islam, their are not titles such as gay or lesbian. It is the act of homosexuality which is wrong. The sister may have certain preference or predispositions. However, as a Muslim she must not act upon them, for it will be a major sin.

Me saying something doesn't take you out of the fold of islam =/= saying to perform a haram action due to their inclination is halal.
Original post by Unistudent77
Seems like others disagree.

Of course OP can still believe. However many Muslims (overwhelming majority) will not accept that. Which is a major problem with the religion

Acting upon it is a sin but it doesn't stop you from being a muslim.
I'm getting a headache

I do see the sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will you be celibate?
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Will you be celibate?

No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest