The Student Room Group

Hair up or down on a girl???

?????

Scroll to see replies

Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much
I'd say hair down, personally.
You'll find 1000+ threads already exist in this controversial issue by doing a quick Google search.:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
?????

It depends on your face type. Some girls will suit one or the other
Reply 5
down 100%
Reply 6
It depends on the woman
Reply 7
Original post by AperfectBalance
Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much

Mine is below shoulders, boob length..
I would prefer the hair to be up top.

Pubes just get in the way.

Am I doing this right?
Generally down and locks looking thick and lush, though a good up-do or messy bun is nice :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is below shoulders, boob length..

I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.
Original post by AperfectBalance
I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.

It's straight naturally but I'm not blonde unfortunately..
Reply 12
I like it when a girl has her hair down :yep:
I like having my hair down but it's too frizzy, wavy/curly and it's pretty long, just above my bum so it gets in the way a lot so I keep it up mostly because I like it when it's not getting in the way :u:
I almost always have my hair down, except for when I'm cooking or working in Biology labs
Hair down always looks better than hair up.
It's nice to bring out the "hair down" as a strategic option to create an effect like "wow, she looks different/good today". If you have it down all the time it doesn't have the same effect.

It's like the stubbly beard effect as a strategic option for a guy. If a guy is usually clean shaven and then leaves it for a few days growth so he comes out at the weekend with a shadow of stubble it adds a new rugged masculine twist, but if the guy has the perma-stubble shaved that length all the time it can sometimes look a bit try-hard and doesn't have the same effect.
Reply 17
As long as it's not short it's fine.
Original post by Josb
As long as it's not short it's fine.

How short are we talking?
Reply 19
Original post by Ishax
How short are we talking?

Shorter than shoulder length.

Quick Reply

Latest