The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Theology at Girton here :colondollar: super shocked that I got an offer but ey can't complain!!
Original post by bigmandave
Theology at Girton here :colondollar: super shocked that I got an offer but ey can't complain!!

Join the crew ☺😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus
Hello :smile: I have an unconditional offer for Philosophy at Pembroke so hopefully we'll be seeing each other next year!

Hey, I also have an offer for Pembroke, but for History and Modern Languages :smile:
Reply 103
Literally still in shock a bit. HSPS Robinson.
got an offer from Clare for maths
Original post by mehokay
Offer from Newnham for Law! 🎉
Any other Newnham/Law offer holders here?

Law here, at Tit Hall :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by mehokay
Offer from Newnham for Law! 🎉
Any other Newnham/Law offer holders here?

Newnham!! For medicine 😀😀 congratulations!!
Don't forget to join the offer holders facebook group guys!

(Also @jneill could you remove the m. from the link in the op so it doesn't direct to the mobile website any more?:colondollar:)
Original post by Student9821
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMn8a2TgBQ

Mathematics at Trinity college. What made you want to apply for Japanese?

Oh wow, nice one with maths at Trinity!

I've always been interested in Japan and Japanese culture, and have wanted to learn Japanese for a very long time. Also the degree is very broad including language, history, politics, sociology, performing arts and so on. I have a pretty wide scope of interests so it fits me well! :smile:
Original post by mochito
Hey, I also have an offer for Pembroke, but for History and Modern Languages :smile:

also got an offer for pembroke but for mml! what modern language/s are you doing? :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by daniilS
Don't forget to join the offer holders facebook group guys!

(Also @jneill could you remove the m. from the link in the op so it doesn't direct to the mobile website any more?:colondollar:)

Done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ericacookies
I'll take it! have you found out your offer yet?

Yeah I got in woooooo! See you in october dude
Original post by allflakedout
also got an offer for pembroke but for mml! what modern language/s are you doing? :smile:

russian ab initio! what about you? :smile:
Reply 113
Anybody with an architecture offer? There are so few of us around.... (I know cuz we're special and all :u:).

Just checked out the department on google maps, it's like a tiny little blob next to engineering, you really have to zoom in to see it.
Original post by merryn
Newnham!! For medicine 😀😀 congratulations!!

Congratulations to you too! 🎉🎊🎊
Original post by Liam Lau
Phys Natsci Gonville Caius here

Me too! Hi! 😄

Posted from TSR Mob
Original post by bbglop
Anybody with an architecture offer? There are so few of us around.... (I know cuz we're special and all :u:).

Just checked out the department on google maps, it's like a tiny little blob next to engineering, you really have to zoom in to see it.

A lad in my school does, he's got an offer from Sidney Sussex :smile: don't think he's on here though!
Original post by C0balt
Christ's/NatSci?

I'm Natsci at Christ's as well! So glad I got an offer, are you physical or biological sciences?
Original post by Spange88
Wow! Congratulations! Do you already have some of your grades?

Yup have grades in maths chem and biology A*AA*, pretty close to 3 A* tho
Original post by Spange88
Wow! Congratulations! Do you already have some of your grades?

Did your son get his offer then?

Latest

Trending

Trending