The Student Room Group

how to tell him i wet the bed ?

hello everyone. Im 14 and still wet the bed , however the doctors think i should stop by 15/16 i know taht other 14 year old must wet the bed as it says on the pack up to 15 year olds the doctors say if i dont stop by 16 then theyll look at other options ive tried medications before and they didnt really help so i wear drynites pull ups to bed theyre pretty much just a nappy they even feel like like one. I get embarssed about wearing them and they have a certain feeling around my bum and everything like when i move they re adjust and stretch around me but somtimes i do like that feeling as it can be comfortable.

the only problem im having at the moment is im sleeping over at my boyfriends on friday and im a bit embarassed and unsure if i should tell him about it or try and hide it. My ex knew i wet the bed and was fine about it he even once wore a pair of my drynites to bed with me to make me feel less self conscious.I dont know how my boyfriend will re act if i tell him and i thought i could hide it by wearing pajyama bottoms over my drynites but i think he might see them through my pjyamas and he might touch me while were in bed as he does in the day sometimes. He texted me earlier saying i hope you wear a thong while you sleep, as i do in the day and he likes my bum in them but if he tocuhes my bum at night he'll know what im wearing.

Can anyone please help do you have any similar experiences ? or advice on how i should tell him or just not say anything.

Thank you x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Tommy789
My ex knew i wet the bed and was fine about it he even once wore a pair of my drynites to bed with me to make me feel less self conscious.

Makes me remember how lovely humans can be :h:

Please don't say that you made such a lovely thing up; my heart won't be able to take it. :no:
Original post by Davalla

Please don't say that you made such a lovely thing up; my heart won't be able to take it. :no:

i didnt make it up, it helped a bit when he did that.
Reply 3
hello everyone. Im 14 and still wet the bed , however the doctors think i should stop by 15/16 i know taht other 14 year old must wet the bed as it says on the pack up to 15 year olds the doctors say if i dont stop by 16 then theyll look at other options ive tried medications before and they didnt really help so i wear drynites pull ups to bed theyre pretty much just a nappy they even feel like like one. I get embarssed about wearing them and they have a certain feeling around my bum and everything like when i move they re adjust and stretch around me but somtimes i do like that feeling as it can be comfortable.

the only problem im having at the moment is im sleeping over at my boyfriends on friday and im a bit embarassed and unsure if i should tell him about it or try and hide it. My ex knew i wet the bed and was fine about it he even once wore a pair of my drynites to bed with me to make me feel less self conscious.I dont know how my boyfriend will re act if i tell him and i thought i could hide it by wearing pajyama bottoms over my drynites but i think he might see them through my pjyamas and he might touch me while were in bed as he does in the day sometimes. He texted me earlier saying i hope you wear a thong while you sleep, as i do in the day and he likes my bum in them but if he tocuhes my bum at night he'll know what im wearing.

Can anyone please help do you have any similar experiences ? or advice on how i should tell him or just not say anything.

Thank you x

Are you not a bit young to be sleeping with your bf? Just tell him you are on your period if he asks whats that there are tena pants for ladies that look like nappies.
Original post by chikane
Are you not a bit young to be sleeping with your bf? Just tell him you are on your period if he asks whats that there are tena pants for ladies that look like nappies.

Thank you for this , yeah maybe i am a bit too young but i do what im comfirtable with. i thought tena pants were nappies and not really for periods. The awkward thing is my boyfriends got a 1 year old daughter and shes in nappies herself so he might associate my drynites with that.
Erm you're a kid stop playing games and go home to mum
Reply 6
Original post by Davalla

Original post by Anonymous
The awkward thing is my boyfriends got a 1 year old daughter

Ignore what I said earlier about how lovely humans can be.

I now inexorably retract that statement.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for this , yeah maybe i am a bit too young but i do what im comfirtable with. i thought tena pants were nappies and not really for periods. The awkward thing is my boyfriends got a 1 year old daughter and shes in nappies herself so he might associate my drynites with that.

Tenapants are mainly for incontinence so you might want to look for those to wear to help they can be used for periods too.
How old is your bf?
Original post by Davalla
Ignore what I said earlier about how lovely humans can be.

I now inexorably retract that statement.

my boyfriend is 16 and his daughter is from his last relationship, he is caring for his daughter and i know he had her young but doenst mean he's a bad person.
Reply 9
I wouldn't usually go off topic but I believe it's near enough illegal for someone over 16 to be in a bed with a 14 year old?
Original post by JooW
I wouldn't usually go off topic but I believe it's near enough illegal for someone over 16 to be in a bed with a 14 year old?

That was going to be my next response!
Reply 11
Yeah! I think the general legal idea is that if the older one (boyf) is getting sexual gratification from it then it's illegal. So even just a touch of a leg or similar is illegal if it's for an inherently amorous or sexual reason
...you are 14 and your boyfriend has a 1-year-old child? I'd say you have bigger problems than the bed-wetting.

(And on that latter front I do sympathise as I also used to wet the bed into my teens out of stress from bullying. Do doctors know what causes yours?)
Original post by Angelil
...you are 14 and your boyfriend has a 1-year-old child? I'd say you have bigger problems than the bed-wetting.

(And on that latter front I do sympathise as I also used to wet the bed into my teens out of stress from bullying. Do doctors know what causes yours?)

my boyfriend is 16 so theres a bit of age diiference but not too much. doctors think ots becasue of oevrractive bladder.
Troll. Troll. Troll.
Original post by FranktheYank
Troll. Troll. Troll.

mate im not a troll
thank you for this i think i will tell him then, i know he was also hoping for me to wear a thong in bed as i normally do in the day because my bums big and i know boys like bums. I also realiesd that im going on a weekend away with my boyfriend and his family soon and as the car journeys long i normally fall asleep so will have to wear my drynites there too but im not sure what to wear so they dont show like if we go for stops and stuff my boyfriend told me he can see my thong through my leggins so im worried about what to wear any ideas anyone ?
Reply 17
Pampers usually works.

Thank you x

me too brudda, it like the dead sea in my sheets. man has to get blow drier before mans parents go off it

Original post by UWS
Pampers usually works.

nah mate you chatting bare poo faM
Reply 19
I'm curious, do you poop in your nappy too? I mean, you might as well...

Your 16 year old boyfriend has a 1 year old daughter? And you're 14, sleeping over at his and IN his bed?

Parents did a great job. His too.

Latest

Trending

Trending