The Student Room Group

I dont think I like him enough

Hi, I have a new boyfriend. I have never had relationship before. I have to say it’s amazing, we always do something fun, we have great program, we make trips.. Also he is really good in bed. He loves me so much, more than I love him. He keeps telling me I love you, ofc I say I love u too back but i dont feel it’s true. This summer I knew I wanted to meet someone, summer romance.. nothing more. I am traveling from september I cant do relationship with distance, I dont even want to. This is just fun for me and that’s it. What should I do? Idk if i want to cut him yet, but once I need to do it. But how help me please
You should have probably not told him you loved him when you didn't? Should've been honest from the start and told him it was just for fun.
Reply 2
I know and I was. We were communicating a lot about us. He knows it’s temporary. I told him my situation looked like he was pretty okay with it. Now it’s getting out of control. He fell in love with me.. the way he looks at me ahhh.. He talks about when I come back and stop traveling we will be together.. No we won’t! Idk how to stop this madness
Original post by Anonymous
I know and I was. We were communicating a lot about us. He knows it’s temporary. I told him my situation looked like he was pretty okay with it. Now it’s getting out of control. He fell in love with me.. the way he looks at me ahhh.. He talks about when I come back and stop traveling we will be together.. No we won’t! Idk how to stop this madness

Again, just tell him
“I’m worried you’re catching feelings but when we started we said this was just a casual thing”. Work from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending