The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
Original post by Zacken
What about the other way around? What could someone do if they wanted to do only (mainly) Chem in 1A and avoid Physics? (asking for a friend)

Cells, materials and chemistry would be decent. Materials is super useful for second year chem anyways.
Hi @alow do you know if physiology is any good to take alongside Physics, Materials and Maths? I didn't do Chemistry so that eliminates Cells and Chem :frown:
Reply 3882
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Hi @alow do you know if physiology is any good to take alongside Physics, Materials and Maths? I didn't do Chemistry so that eliminates Cells and Chem :frown:

I know someone that did that combination and they found it alright.
Original post by alow
I know someone that did that combination and they found it alright.

Ah that's good! Physiology looks awesome :biggrin:
Original post by alow
Cells, materials and chemistry would be decent. Materials is super useful for second year chem anyways.

Cheers, thanks for that.
Reply 3885
Hello, I'm starting at Cambridge next week, reading Medicine and I'm just looking at the societies i want to join. Would I have time to join two sports teams (or even 3!), or is it just not possible to fit everything in?
Original post by Lista
Hello, I'm starting at Cambridge next week, reading Medicine and I'm just looking at the societies i want to join. Would I have time to join two sports teams (or even 3!), or is it just not possible to fit everything in?

You might want to ask this on the Freshers' page, you'd probably be more likely to get responses from people who know.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4257222&p=67765678&page=89#post67765678
Original post by vincrows
They should be ashamed.....Honestly.

:wink:
Original post by Melanie Leconte
:wink:

y did u bump this thread?
Original post by Mathemagicien
y did u bump this thread?

How u feeling for analysis I in lent
Original post by Insight314
Wtf, I am poor as **** m8. I am EU national, I have yet to receive a British passport, so I am not eligible for Cambridge bursary. I have like £6k+ maintenance loan fam, and my parents won't give me money for food.

Ur an immi
Original post by physicsmaths
How u feeling for analysis I in lent

Feeling like I should have had a longer look at it during the Christmas holidays.

You?
Ur an immi

u wot m8
Original post by Mathemagicien
Feeling like I should have had a longer look at it during the Christmas holidays.

You?

Ive done quite a few lectures worht a few weeks back so im looking forward to trying to start sheets as soon as i get them. Instead of getting red bull and doing them nights before like last term
Ive done quite a few lectures worht a few weeks back so im looking forward to trying to start sheets as soon as i get them. Instead of getting red bull and doing them nights before like last term

>2017
>getting red bull unironically
>not popping a dozen caffeine pills a day
I beat the system twice. I cheated in my interviews btw. I had a calculator in my pocket.

only reason you got in tbh
Reply 3896
>2017
>getting red bull unironically
>not popping a dozen caffeine pills a day

what college u get into?
Original post by 11234
what college u get into?

pooled to homerton with physicsmaths
Reply 3898

how did you manage bmo2? its so hard...
Reply 3899
pooled to homerton with physicsmaths

yeaa me too!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending