The Student Room Group

This Indian girl on my course

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
I think it was more the novelty of seeing a big chavvy white guy who spent most of his time being excluded know such things :lol:

I find Bollywood pretty hilarious for the most part.

I listen to this kind of Punjabi music a fair bit though:

[video="youtube;TKXopoYDATM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXopoYDATM[/video]

No idea what they are saying, but it is catchy. I particularly like Dosanjh.

So Bhangra music. I'm not Punjabi, but I like Diljit's songs as well :smile:
Original post by Lychee627
:toofunny:

:h:

Original post by Eternalflames
So Bhangra music. I'm not Punjabi, but I like Diljit's songs as well :smile:

Just makes you want to dance.

This is different and something I have always loved:

[video="youtube;PtwMTuVrTcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtwMTuVrTcc[/video]

No idea if it is well known at all, but it's beautiful.

Just makes you want to dance.

This is different and something I have always loved:

[video="youtube;PtwMTuVrTcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtwMTuVrTcc[/video]

No idea if it is well known at all, but it's beautiful.

It is!! It's from a well known children's movie about dyslexia.
How do you know all this, the Asian area I assume?
It is!! It's from a well known children's movie about dyslexia.
How do you know all this, the Asian area I assume?

Ah, I knew it was from a film about a boy with some sort of special needs but didn't know if it was a film anyone had actually seen. Is it worth watching?

I'm just interested in other cultures I suppose, especially their music. It's inevitably true that growing up in a heavily Asian area - and going out with a few Asian girls - has led to me knowing more than I otherwise would though. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Kusmeh, if I was any good with languages I'd learn a few for sure so I could sing along. :mmm:
Ah, I knew it was from a film about a boy with some sort of special needs but didn't know if it was a film anyone had actually seen. Is it worth watching?

Yeah it's a good movie. You should check it out :smile:

I'm just interested in other cultures I suppose, especially their music. It's inevitably true that growing up in a heavily Asian area - and going out with a few Asian girls - has led to me knowing more than I otherwise would though. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Kusmeh, if I was any good with languages I'd learn a few for sure so I could sing along. :mmm:
:lol:
What other cultures are you interested in, other than South Asian?
Yeah it's a good movie. You should check it out :smile:
:lol:
What other cultures are you interested in, other than South Asian?

Outside of the anglophone world:

SE Asia. Japan/Korea/China.

I listen to a reasonable amount of French and Spanish music, though often covers of well known English-language songs. I've lived with many Africans so have tried lots of the food, drinks and sweets and picked up some other bits and pieces.

:dontknow:
I think it was more the novelty of seeing a big chavvy white guy who spent most of his time being excluded know such things :lol:

I find Bollywood pretty hilarious for the most part.

I listen to this kind of Punjabi music a fair bit though:

[video="youtube;TKXopoYDATM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXopoYDATM[/video]

No idea what they are saying, but it is catchy. I particularly like Dosanjh.

ignore her your tactics are perfect
Original post by knightchildish
ignore her your tactics are perfect

Outside of the anglophone world:

SE Asia. Japan/Korea/China.

I listen to a reasonable amount of French and Spanish music, though often covers of well known English-language songs. I've lived with many Africans so have tried lots of the food, drinks and sweets and picked up some other bits and pieces.

:dontknow:

Ahh right!
PRSOM, That's so cool, I like learning about other cultures too. :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
I find this Indian/British girl on my course really attractive but I am white guy. I'd love to ask her out but I don't know if she is attracted to White guys. I know that she likes Black guys because she used to date one.

just do it life is too short, ask her friends if you really want to know if she's attracted to you or not or just talk to her :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I find this Indian/British girl on my course really attractive but I am white guy. I'd love to ask her out but I don't know if she is attracted to White guys. I know that she likes Black guys because she used to date one.

What are you ****ing gay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending