The Student Room Group

I'm stuck and idk what to do

I'm a guy who's short and Indian. I started sixth form as an external student.

My school has more girls than boys, I've made a couple of guy friends and like 2 girl friends.

but I noticed this 1 girl always eyeing me and smiling a lot, I have spoken to her before but in a group environment, I'm not sure if she is being really friendly or if she's hitting on me so I asked one of her friends and they say that its "really friendly" idk if I should believe it and give up, believe it and still go for it or try something else. (Extra info: Most of the girls in my school ain't my type and the reason this is anonymous is cuz my username is my gamer tag which is well known in my school)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy who's short and Indian. I started sixth form as an external student.

My school has more girls than boys, I've made a couple of guy friends and like 2 girl friends.

but I noticed this 1 girl always eyeing me and smiling a lot, I have spoken to her before but in a group environment, I'm not sure if she is being really friendly or if she's hitting on me so I asked one of her friends and they say that its "really friendly" idk if I should believe it and give up, believe it and still go for it or try something else. (Extra info: Most of the girls in my school ain't my type and the reason this is anonymous is cuz my username is my gamer tag which is well known in my school)

Tbh I would try and notice her body language when she's around you compared to when she's around others cos that could tell a lot as to whether she's just being friendly or not.
If you're not that serious/into her then just be casual and notice how she acts with different people. You could also, if you haven't already, get her socials and then that way you can gauge her feelings when you're not in a group setting, and on text it may not be as daunting.
Reply 2
Original post by brodster.rums
Tbh I would try and notice her body language when she's around you compared to when she's around others cos that could tell a lot as to whether she's just being friendly or not.
If you're not that serious/into her then just be casual and notice how she acts with different people. You could also, if you haven't already, get her socials and then that way you can gauge her feelings when you're not in a group setting, and on text it may not be as daunting.

alr I'll give it a try. thx
Reply 3
What are the things she does that makes you think she's 'really friendly'?
Reply 4
She's not hitting on you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending