The Student Room Group

Wisconsin–Madison Uni hosts White Privilege 101 lessons to educate white students

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

sounds ****
Multicultural Student Center Social Justice Educator Khaled Ismail.

These are the kind of people who consider racism = power + prejudice... i.e shouldn't be taken seriously.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why? The US is a multicultural state. Social justice is important for multicultural states to function - else you end up with racial inequality, racial tensions, and eventually a lot of violence and political turmoil.

So why are racial tensions far worse off now? why do they continue to disintegrate?

I'm not saying they're as bad as the fifties, for black people in particular, but this rhetoric from the SJW crowd isn't helping, it's creating more divide.

All these workshops are doing is mainstreaming white hate and encouraging anti-White violence.
lmao "white hate" and "anti-white violence".

You sound like a neo-Nazi...

What is wrong with you...

Is this the quickest instance of Godwin's Law or what?
I'm sorry, I have never heard anyone who isn't a neo-Nazi use phrases like "anti-white"...

You either haven't met lots of people, or you paint everyone who has opposing views to you with the same brush.Which is it?
Both, really, and I go to a very left-wing university.

Further example of how toxic of an environment you're in.

You're also a classic troll.
Both, really, and I go to a very left-wing university.

Don't you go to Cambridge?
No wonder you're partial to communism :rofl:
Its not that toxic. I have heard at least two people who have even expressed their support for Trump.

And btw, all Universities are left-leaning.
Yeah. It was really quite fun to see the reaction to Trump's election victory here. Especially from my devil of a supervisor. That alone made it worthwhile.

Trump university?

In the UK, you muppet.
White people bad, people of colour good.

My life is a perpetual state of power, wealth and luxury, for I am a white male.

Every time I talk or scratch my ass, I oppress and marginalise people of colour.

There, I just passed the class. Easy credits.

But honestly, this is a waste of school resources. What an asinine, useless course. It's political indoctrination, through and through.

And 'Multicultural Student Centre Social Justice Educator' might be the most useless position I've ever heard of. Please don't tell me he actually gets a salary...
Funny really.

All that white privilege sloshing about the US yet Asians manage to outperform blacks and whites!

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-03-02/why-asian-americans-will-soon-be-the-wealthiest-americans

Strangely, real Africans who immigrate to the US outperform African Americans.......

http://www.blackenterprise.com/money/black-immigrants-in-u-s-earning-30-more-than-u-s-born-blacks/

African African privilege i guess.
I'm laughing so hard and i don't even know why.

Meanwhile netflix have a show coming on soon called 'dear white people'.
It looks hilarious, all the while still raising very good and controversial issues.

[video="youtube;XwJhmqLU0so"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so[/video]

Certain people on twitter are moaning about unsubscribing from Netflix but because of it
Original post by Dodgypirate

And btw, all Universities are left-leaning.

In what sense? I.e. do you mean undergrad student bodies, or academics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This film oppresses white people :rofl:

White people are funny.

I wanna see it. It's out in April?
This film oppresses white people :rofl:

White people are funny.

Laughing about people because they're a certain race is... racist.
Original post by queen-bee
I wanna see it. It's out in April?

Watch*
Reply 19
white-identified people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending