The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frodon
Can anyone describe why I would use Skrill to deposit money into bookies? I have 2 Bet365 accounts, one in my name, one in my friends. Could I set up different Skrill accounts and attach them all to my bank?

You could, but the terms and conditions of a lot of offers says you can't use skrill. To stop people doing this. So double check what it says.

People use skrill as you get a instant withdrawal into your skrill account. But it does mean you can't do offers with deposits from it a lot of the time.
Original post by Reue
- PA is biggest and does the most hand-holding
- OM is smallest but decent middle ground
- PM is focused on advanced and reload offers. They wont hold your hand but its best for people who know what theyre doing imo.

i left a visitor message for you :biggrin:
Has anyone ever used the profit maximiser software?
Yeah it's really good. Probably the best way on the internet for students to make money. Have been using Profit Maximiser for 2 years on/off with university/gap year and have made approximately £15,000 profit in spare time.
Reply 9864
Original post by JP298
Has anyone ever used the profit maximiser software?

Which bit? They have like 7 different products
Original post by Reue
Which bit? They have like 7 different products

Profit Maximiser Matched Betting Software
Reply 9866
Original post by JP298
Profit Maximiser Matched Betting Software

Saying it in bold does not make it any clearer. What does this software do?
Original post by Reue
Saying it in bold does not make it any clearer. What does this software do?

You asked for the product so I copied it straight from there website. There isn't much clearer than that. Here's a link to help you with your endeavours : http://profitmaximiser.co.uk/mbs/
that dude has so many products even i get confused
Reply 9869
Original post by JP298
You asked for the product so I copied it straight from there website. There isn't much clearer than that. Here's a link to help you with your endeavours : http://profitmaximiser.co.uk/mbs/

I think thats just his odds matching software
Reply 9870
Boom! Cashed in this morning on the Paddy Power 2-up offer for almost £700 profit :biggrin:
Original post by Nisha.C
Hey guys,

So I use a website called Profit Squirrel. Teaches you how to match bet using simple tutorials. I find their support staff really polite and friendly, which certainly helped me at the start. I would normally live chat with them rather than call.

They also have 10% off their membership at the mo, code NEWBIE I think on their annual membership only. How much have you guys managed to make from MB? I've made £300 so far :h:but I need to commit more time to it!

You created a new account just to tell us this?
Umm, I've had an account for 8 years now, I would hardly call that new?

Just want to find out more about peoples experience with matched betting/how much they are making per month. I normally just read the posts but I want to get abit more interactive now to make it more interesting for myself. Is there a problem...?
Reply 9873
Original post by Nisha.C
Umm, I've had an account for 8 years now, I would hardly call that new?

Just want to find out more about peoples experience with matched betting/how much they are making per month. I normally just read the posts but I want to get abit more interactive now to make it more interesting for myself. Is there a problem...?

Let's be honest... it's an advert.
I was a member of PA a while back then quit and am now looking to start matched betting again. There's an information overload regarding the topic and which sites to use and so on and I would really appreciate it if someone experienced could help me with a few things.

1. I've done the sign up offer on every major site and have since been a dormant user on all of them. I believe the only ones left for me to do are with the annoying 3x+ rollover requirements. Is placing mug bets worth it or should i just hit hard as many sites as I can till I get gubbed? Apparent requirement of mug betting that PA preached is what drove me away in the first place. I have £500 to start with.

2. I've asked this before but is PA still considered the best? I read a review saying OM is far better, especially considering the price. Also heard about alleged ddos attacks on PA, still a problem?

3. I'm not necessarily looking to make this a long term thing. Not even sure this is possible to a great extent as I read a few posts here of people saying they only make £300-500 a month. Is it still possible for me to make a couple k in 2017 and considering I've done most sign up offers?

Any at all help with any of these concerns of mine is again much appreciated.

tldr: stopped matched betting after doing sign up offers and now back looking to make some extra cash. Advice on how to best proceed please.

Latest

Trending

Trending