do you like hazelnut yoghurt ?
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
do you like hazelnut yoghurt ?

its okay i guess
Reply 5
Original post by NX172
How wealthy we talkin' ?

hhmmm like we own property in three different countries, attend private schools, holidays a few times a year, live in a private villa, stuff like that wealthy
Reply 6
Football or rugby?
Reply 7
Original post by Redefine
Football or rugby?

Football
Reply 8
what do you want to do with your life and money?
Reply 9
Original post by Redefine
what do you want to do with your life and money?

personally I'm going to go to university and get a degree and at least a masters, hopefully I'll become an attorney, I only want to work a few years to save up money and travel around the world! I don't want to use my parents' money when I am older (until they die of course) :smile:
Do you feel privileged?
Are you spoilt?
Original post by Anonymous1502
Do you feel privileged?

yes thank god
Original post by yudothis
Are you spoilt?

i don't think i'm that spoiled... i do get an allowance and stuff, but usually if i want something big then i don't ask for it without doing anything, e.g. if i want something expensive i'll get like straight A/A*s or really good grades and then i'll ask for it as my 'reward'
Original post by whatfuture
i don't think i'm that spoiled... i do get an allowance and stuff, but usually if i want something big then i don't ask for it without doing anything, e.g. if i want something expensive i'll get like straight A/A*s or really good grades and then i'll ask for it as my 'reward'

That is spoilt.If i get an a or a* i don't get rewards or anything its whats expected of me.I get no allowance or anything also,if I want something big then i am not going to get it regardless of what I do.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
hhmmm like we own property in three different countries, attend private schools, holidays a few times a year, live in a private villa, stuff like that wealthy

So not that wealthy then..
Reply 16

That's pretty much how my gf lived after her father won the lottery. Twice. Ferraris were bought and many expensive apartments were bought amongst other things.

Sadly, that life was short lived and was quickly spent and the family broke down. By the time she was 16, the father had such debts that he couldn't even afford to help her with studies. (no such government study aid in Spain) The father divorced and the family ended up living in poverty for a while (had to go to food banks and such).

For this reason, wealth is a double edged sword. Hope everything works out for you and your family, just don't take anything for granted, before you know it, it could be all gone.
Do you consider yourself to be outgoing, confident, secure in yourself, etc.?
Original post by Reue
So not that wealthy then..

LOL how is that not wealthy?
Where do you live?

Quick Reply

Latest