Mate I've been having an existential crisis all day

Sshh

I'm on half term next week though so my regime shall officially begin next week
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Mate I've been having an existential crisis all day

Sshh

I'm on half term next week though so my regime shall officially begin next week

:hugs: my existential crisis happened on Valentine's day :/

For me it will have to wait until the next two weeks as well... :lol: but planning on doing it soon
Went to college offer-holder open day today
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Went to college offer-holder open day today

Which college? What was it like then?
I woukd seriously consider whether some of you want to come here, this place is utter **** legit.
The work is completely fine though and supervisions are great.
Original post by physicsmaths
I woukd seriously consider whether some of you want to come here, this place is utter **** legit.

Then what's shiz?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Then what's shiz?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Working Saturdays :cry2:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Working Saturdays :cry2:

#CommunistRevolution :wink: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
#CommunistRevolution :wink: :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, I was just stallin'. Physicsmaths isn't right in the head, Cambridge is quite great.
Reply 1450
Tbh, I was just stalin'. Physicsmaths isn't right in the head, Cambridge is quite great.

As per your avatar... (for today, anyway.)
Reply 1451
Original post by physicsmaths

Can confirm. Have never been repeatedly called shameful by a supervisor I promise.
Original post by jneill
As per your avatar... (for today, anyway.)

Mao avatar? Its leanin a little leftwards, you mean?
So I was put into a random group chat by someone from my History class. It has 17 people from my year group and they were all talking about this one party.

I overtook it, changed the colour to red, put Stalin as the group photo, changed everybody's nickname to 'comrade' and the title to 'The Struggle for the Emancipation of the Working class". I then proceeded to use quotes such as: "I have sparked the fire of revolution within my comrades I may leave them now, for I must, the bourgeois are approaching. But remember RISE UP AND YOU SHALL BE FREE".

I thought you guys should know how I've been spending my Friday nights :lol:
So I was put into a random group chat by someone from my History class. It has 17 people from my year group and they were all talking about this one party.

I overtook it, changed the colour to red, put Stalin as the group photo, changed everybody's nickname to 'comrade' and the title to 'The Struggle for the Emancipation of the Working class". I then proceeded to use quotes such as: "I have sparked the fire of revolution within my comrades I may leave them now, for I must, the bourgeois are approaching. But remember RISE UP AND YOU SHALL BE FREE".

conveniently forgets to mention who gave her all the phrases to use i see how it is :wink:
Original post by Ruthie2267
conveniently forgets to mention who gave her all the phrases to use i see how it is :wink:

As your feudal landlord I don't owe you anything :wink: communism was so last night, serfdom Saturday is now. :wink:
As your feudal landlord I don't owe you anything :wink: communism was so last night, serfdom Saturday is now. :wink:

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
knew i never should have trusted the upper classes tbh
Original post by Ruthie2267
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
knew i never should have trusted the upper classes tbh

Love you serf xxx

Students of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Reply 1459
Mao avatar? Its leanin a little leftwards, you mean?

Re-read your post as quoted in my reply. I fixed it for you :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending