The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Did everyone just get emails from Pearson?
im guessing they arent in waves because people are getting them all at different points! Still havent heard..
:frown: I simply got 21 and applied to King's + Nottingham, no results yet :frown: 40 predicted IB Score Everyone is like around 26 or 27 and some are even at 30s. I probably should expect a rejection for the two LNAT universities then :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Sounds to me that the average's like 25+ more than 21
(edited 7 years ago)
I got 27/42. Why isn't Bristol replying to me☹️️
I'm still waiting to hear! I have my offers anyway, but I just want to know!
Just got my lnat results like 10 minutes ago! Apparently the average this year was 21/42!

Check your emails guys!
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
WELL DONE!! ^^ 27 is an incredible score... I only got 22!!

Original post by thirdcultureteen
That's a good score!! Still waiting to hear about mine sigh

Thank you!! :smile: yeah it's alright haha especially since the scores on a whole seem lower this year by a couple of points...

Original post by sweetcutiepie
:frown: I simply got 21 and applied to King's + Nottingham, no results yet :frown: 40 predicted IB Score Everyone is like around 26 or 27 and some are even at 30s. I probably should expect a rejection for the two LNAT universities then :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Remember that the TSR community is not representative of the real cohort of Law applicants out there :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 427
I wonder which Bristol is more interested in, Multiple Choice or Essay? Hmm.
I got 21, disappointed, anyone getting into Kings with that score?
I got 22 - im just happy that I got above average for this year
Original post by sweetcutiepie

Ask yourself a question - would you be more likely to boast here with an awesome score or with a terrible score?
Just got mine! 36 :smile:

Have offers from these LNAT unis: KCL, UCL and Nottingham
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 432
Original post by Daruto
I wonder which Bristol is more interested in, Multiple Choice or Essay? Hmm.

Got 25 in LNAT and offers from Bristol, Leeds, Cardiff... Still waiting on King's but applying for Law with French (law) so slightly different!

Bristol said they used LNAT for 25% of judgement but no comment of what they prefer.. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those interested in Bristol - my friend got in with a 17.
(edited 7 years ago)
So I'm dumb and got 24 but hey what're you gonna do I was writing my ToK essay instead of studying... HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM KINGS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A SCORE OF 50 LIKE ME? I am in dire need of some solidarity

I've gotten offers from Durham, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Birmingham... but I want that PPL tho... ahhh
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 435
got 26, offers from durham, warwick, bristol, and kent :smile: good luck to everyone who's waiting on offers!!!
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Just got mine! 36 :smile:

That's amazing!! I just keep refreshing my inbox hoping for an email😴
Original post by pvdlstlp
So I'm dumb and got 24 but hey what're you gonna do I was writing my ToK essay instead of studying... HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM KINGS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A SCORE OF 50 LIKE ME? I am in dire need of some solidarity

Hey there! I scored 28/42 and I'm pretty sure my application is solid (AAA for A levels) and I'm currently doing an accounting degree. I applied to Kings but I have not heard from them yet, granted I submitted my UCAS last month (6 Jan). Don't worry! Pretty sure your score is safe :-)
Got 24!! Thought I'd completely messed it up so relieved
Original post by gab6723
That's amazing!! I just keep refreshing my inbox hoping for an email😴

Thank you!! I'm sure you'll hear soon. My email just came out of nowhere when I was continuously refreshing haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending