Scroll to see replies

Original post by J-Winter
Just find me on facebook "joe winter" and send me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do we know which joe winter is you🤔
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Econhopeful17
Good advice! 😊 Yes am referring to economics offers at SA. I haven't seen any for E as yet.. then I really will weep! 😳

Thanks for the support man.... I got conditional from SA for MA Econ... All the best man.. Thankyou once again.... Chill out
Original post by Mikhail1710
Thanks for the support man.... I got conditional from SA for MA Econ... All the best man.. Thankyou once again.... Chill out

Yes I know and that's fab. Sorry - I am meaning Scots/Eu pool as Internationals and RUK are totally different. Hence following Scots/eu offers. Sorry if I hadn't been clearer. 🙈😉
Original post by Lauren1498x
My mates have had maths offers since November x

:O were they from england?
Original post by Econhopeful17
Yes I know and that's fab. Sorry - I am meaning Scots/Eu pool as Internationals and RUK are totally different. Hence following Scots/eu offers. Sorry if I hadn't been clearer. 🙈😉

All the best man.. See you there!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1487287298.144446.jpg theres my profile picture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yorkshire1231
Is this group chat purely for those who have received offers? I applied twice for International Relations and Modern History and then just Modern History. Not feeling very hopeful now....

I applied for modern history and haven't heard anything yet..
Original post by lulub47
I applied for modern history and haven't heard anything yet..

I also applied for Modern History and haven't heard back yet!
Original post by amygracebroad
I also applied for Modern History and haven't heard back yet!

That's a bit reassuring, I though I was the only person to not get a reply yet.
Original post by J-Winter
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1487287298.144446.jpg theres my profile picture

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have 1 mutual friend 😮
Original post by lulub47
That's a bit reassuring, I though I was the only person to not get a reply yet.

I applied for modern history and economics and haven't heard either 🤦🏼*♀️
Any EU/Scottish/RUK International Relations applicants who have already heard back? I'm so anxious
Has anyone received an offer for Philosophy and Economics?
Original post by Lauren1498x
I applied for modern history and economics and haven't heard either 🤦🏼*♀️

Then it's probably most of us that haven't I guess
Original post by EliasVE
Has anyone received an offer for Philosophy and Economics?

Nope, apparently you can get rejected from one department and accepted by another, have you heard anything about that?
Original post by mayushii29
Feeling a bit too chicken today, will try tomorrow morning (when I'll not be awake enough to be scared). Were you invited to the visiting day?

they wrote my an email when i submitted my application through UCAS, but I think that everybody got the same mail :biggrin: what about you?
would you mind asking if they send the offers for chemistry for UK/EU/International at the same time? :smile:
Original post by simone0110
they wrote my an email when i submitted my application through UCAS, but I think that everybody got the same mail :biggrin: what about you?
would you mind asking if they send the offers for chemistry for UK/EU/International at the same time? :smile:

Sorry, I called before I saw your reply. They said two weeks (I'm EU/Scotland pool)
Original post by mayushii29
Sorry, I called before I saw your reply. They said two weeks (I'm EU/Scotland pool)

No problem :smile: I am EU as well :smile: Let's just hope we can party in two weeks :biggrin:
Has anyone got an offer for Arabic&Persian already?

I think that for me it will be a rejection. There is so many amazing applicants that my 38 IB points is nothing compared to 43-45 points that many applicants will probably have..
Original post by bookfreakfin
Has anyone got an offer for Arabic&Persian already?

I think that for me it will be a rejection. There is so many amazing applicants that my 38 IB points is nothing compared to 43-45 points that many applicants will probably have..

Are you EU/Scot? if not then 38 points is most likely ok!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending