Mine are in July and I have not started revising yet :redface:

Think rationally, you have time :smile:
Original post by AppleB
Think rationally, you have time :smile:

My mocks are in three weeks.

I know nothing.
Reply 645
Original post by AppleB
There's so such thing as taking time to incorporate discipline. If you wholeheartedly try to perfect your habits it'll happen. You have time.

true that
Original post by Michiyo
My mocks are in three weeks.

I know nothing.

Good luck x
2 weeks are enough to learn content by the third you should know it :smile:

I'm sure you know some things. You're not completely blank lol
Original post by AppleB
Good luck x
2 weeks are enough to learn content by the third you should know it :smile:

I'm sure you know some things. You're not completely blank lol

Actually, I am. I am doing a four-year course that I have not studied since 2014 and have not re-learnt anything :frown:
Original post by Michiyo
Actually, I am. I am doing a four-year course that I have not studied since 2014 and have not re-learnt anything :frown:

Once you've learnt something, you never forget it. You just need the cue. You'll be able to recall :smile:
Shattered. Drove 500+ miles today, running on three hours of sleep from last night. :yawn:

Hope everyone else is doing alright. :3
Original post by Hydeman
Shattered. Drove 500+ miles today, running on three hours of sleep from last night. :yawn:

Hope everyone else is doing alright. :3

Aww, sleep well chota bacha :smile:
Reply 652
Today at work was probably the first decent day in ages, excluding the 5 hour pointless meeting, I made a new friend which feels good! And they went to my uni which is pretty cool.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310

Spoiler

Ikr. :cry:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Ugh. I am tired and struggling to stay awake but I kind of have to get this done. I had hoped to have had more done, but I spend far too long going over things smh. Also have a 9am tomorrow. :facepalm: I'm gonna be so tired omg, which means I won't be able to stay up afterwards to finish my work :sigh: idgi what is life

I have to do this so I'm gonna leave this post here to hold myself accountable :angry:

Good luck with everything. :hugs:

I haven't seen that before. Seems interesting lol.
Original post by UWS
Today at work was probably the first decent day in ages, excluding the 5 hour pointless meeting, I made a new friend which feels good! And they went to my uni which is pretty cool.

Glad you feel better about work for once. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
I haven't seen that before. Seems interesting lol.

:toofunny:

He seems nice :smile:
Original post by Eternalflames
:toofunny:

He seems nice :smile:

Yep, creepynice for sure. :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
Good luck with everything. :hugs:

Thank you :cube:

it just seems like as soon as I'm on top of everything the next intake of work comes craSHING in :sly:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Ugh. I am tired and struggling to stay awake but I kind of have to get this done. I had hoped to have had more done, but I spend far too long going over things smh. Also have a 9am tomorrow. :facepalm: I'm gonna be so tired omg, which means I won't be able to stay up afterwards to finish my work :sigh: idgi what is life

I have to do this so I'm gonna leave this post here to hold myself accountable :angry:

:frown: Good luck

[scroll]:angry:[/scroll]

Spoiler

Latest