The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bee264
URGENT people who haven't received your applicant portal login what did you do??? because I think that's why I haven't heard anything about an interview and this has got me scared because king's s where I want to go and I thought something was wrong with my application!!!
PLEASE HELP!

Ring them on Monday ?
Original post by Lostperson
Ring them on Monday ?

Do you think it will be alright because I thought that everyone should be hearing by 31st March and is there any chance that I could get an interview because I do think I have got a strong application. Agh this has got me down and stressing too much and I might be overreacting, King's was meant to be my only hope!
Original post by Patrycja,o
no i haven't but i know someone who also hasn't received the portal login and she got an interview a while back.... it's very weird... should I contact them?

What happened? Did u contact them because I think I am in the same situation as you and it is very scary as it is march!
Original post by bee264
Do you think it will be alright because I thought that everyone should be hearing by 31st March and is there any chance that I could get an interview because I do think I have got a strong application. Agh this has got me down and stressing too much and I might be overreacting, King's was meant to be my only hope!

Guess the only way you're going to find out is if you contact them
Original post by Zankou
Guess the only way you're going to find out is if you contact them

The dreaded wait until Monday is going to be long and I hope it turns out ok
Original post by bee264
The dreaded wait until Monday is going to be long and I hope it turns out ok

Good Luck!
Original post by bee264
What happened? Did u contact them because I think I am in the same situation as you and it is very scary as it is march!

I didn't receive a recognition e-mail or anything until I e-mailed them and then they apologised and gave me everything.
Original post by Zankou
Good Luck!

THANK YOU!!!

Original post by studentsixth
I didn't receive a recognition e-mail or anything until I e-mailed them and then they apologised and gave me everything.

Oh wow! How soon did they give u any interviews and that, and when did you contact them because I feel like I am very late and I don't know what my chances of an interview are?
But thank you, you are a lifesaver

Thank god for student room, eh? Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed at all, which is completely unfair to some
Original post by bee264
THANK YOU!!!

Oh wow! How soon did they give u any interviews and that, and when did you contact them because I feel like I am very late and I don't know what my chances of an interview are?

Thank god for student room, eh? Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed at all, which is completely unfair to some

I think they're interviewing till April ... a friend of mine heard in April last year :smile: . Same thing happened to me and I emailed them , they then confirmed my application has been received . Still waiting for an interview .
Original post by Lostperson
I think they're interviewing till April ... a friend of mine heard in April last year :smile: . Same thing happened to me and I emailed them , they then confirmed my application has been received . Still waiting for an interview .

I don't think so. Kings have said all interviewees should hear back by the 31st March which means it's unlikely they'll be interviewing anymore after then.
Reply 2370
hey all,

for those of you with offers did you receive a new message through the kcl.apply portal thing? or does your status change from "submitted" to something else?

thanks!
Reply 2371
Original post by Zankou
I don't think so. Kings have said all interviewees should hear back by the 31st March which means it's unlikely they'll be interviewing anymore after then.

I think some of us will hear in April cause my interview is March 28th.
Original post by bee264
THANK YOU!!!

I was given one of the first interviews in December 😂 I think you're fine though. They interview through to April usually.
Original post by pool99

Then you'll probably hear back within 3 days of your interview
Original post by Zankou

Mmm they said that last year but my friend deff heard back in April last year, their portal also says their interviews process runs from November to April ?
Original post by pool99

What time is your interview?
Reply 2376
Original post by Mo_elheramy
What time is your interview?

11:30
Original post by Zankou

They say that every year but some people always end up hearing in early May/late April
Original post by StationToStation
There's no prep - I think we had 2 mins of rest between stations, and then we went to the next one and they started asking the questions. There are 7 stations with one interviewer in each. :smile:

thank you for the information! :smile:
Original post by yasi98
I got band 1. I came out of the interview thinking I did so badly but I guess everyone overanalyses themselves. My advice would be to stay calm, be honest and definitely take a small water bottle with you! You won't believe how thirsty you get when you're nervous!
Good luck!

When was your interview ? Was it also on 28th feb and what time? Are you a home student ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending