The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So post interview they decide who is getting an offer by ranking by gcse score? Does that mean how you perform in interview doesnt really matter?
Original post by bex.anne
So post interview they decide who is getting an offer by ranking by gcse score? Does that mean how you perform in interview doesnt really matter?

Thats what i read from last years thread.
Original post by Riyad000
How many people do you reckon are on the waiting list and hiw many places do you think will be cleared/rejected by offer holders?

(I think its some crazy ratio like 50 people on the waiting list and 10 places maximum will be made😂)

I don't think it's as much as 50, that number is too high. For the foundation year, I think there's probably about 15-20 people on the waiting list. I think only 5-10 people will be offered a place.
Original post by natrose
I don't think it's as much as 50, that number is too high. For the foundation year, I think there's probably about 15-20 people on the waiting list. I think only 5-10 people will be offered a place.

Yh 15-20 sounds more realistic lol
But considering they rank the waiting list too, some of us wont make it 😭😭
Original post by Riyad000
Yh 15-20 sounds more realistic lol
But considering they rank the waiting list too, some of us wont make it 😭😭

Yea, it's a long and gruelling wait.
Original post by natrose
Yea, it's a long and gruelling wait.

do only people that have interview get put on the waiting list??
Hi guys, I received an offer last week but couldn't attend the applicant day today. Will people please update the thread on any info that I may have missed and if there's any group chats made or anything please let me know :smile: Thank you
Hi are there any groups I can be added to on Facebook or anything?

HOW LIKEY AM I TO GET IN?
HERE IS A BIT ABOUT MYSELFGCSE
3A* 6A 2B
AS
BBBC
A2 predicted
AAA
UKCAT (Haven't done)
600-650
AND LOADS EXTRA NON ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS AS WELL

Guys I am predicted AAA, and meet all the requirements even the contextual one, should I apply to the foundation year?
Hi im a year 12 student wanting to go to the foundation year at UEA my question how well did you do at A levels and what are they genuinely looking for.

Latest

Trending

Trending