The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
jesus f*cking christ what the ****

Sup?
Original post by XOR_
Sup?

I'm just pissed off in general and it's being exacerbated by online poker. Not a monetary issue per se, but from what seems to be majority bad luck, with a few dumb mistakes of course, I've destroyed what I grew from my initial deposit, now back to around that starting amount, which is so annoying. It's pretty much the only thing I am interested in at the moment. Otherwise all I have is uni work and so many exams coming up. Doing well in uni will not be sufficient to do well in life; in fact I am quite sure I will not regardless. This however will probably make me do too little work and so fail and so destroy the only thing I have in life.
I need to escape..............

Seriously can't take this anymore..................................
Good good.
I'm being treated like **** by the person who's supposed to treat me the best. I don't even know what i did wrong...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IKEAPanda37

Everything okay? :console:
: )

Hey, is everything alright?
my left upper wisdom tooth is coming through and it hurts
Reply 1329
Original post by Angry Bird

Mine too
Original post by Angry Bird

I really want to go to sleep but i'm really upset so my brain won't chill out so i can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
Everything okay? :console:

Original post by Paracosm
Hey, is everything alright?

No :frown:

Lets just say my family is extremely dysfunctional, my parents don't love each other, my sister gets really angry quite often and according to my dad, you're not allowed to moan about anything because he works 12 hour shifts or whatever. Add to that, my mum constantly moaning about me not doing important stuff at home, despite the fact I am trying to revise more often.

Anyway, my sister triggered a family breakdown so everything is awkward and I can't stand it..... My mum says its upsetting when I say I want to go uni to get away from my family, but its stuf like this, it happens way too often

The sooner I get away, the better......
No :frown:

Lets just say my family is extremely dysfunctional, my parents don't love each other, my sister gets really angry quite often and according to my dad, you're not allowed to moan about anything because he works 12 hour shifts or whatever. Add to that, my mum constantly moaning about me not doing important stuff at home, despite the fact I am trying to revise more often.

Anyway, my sister triggered a family breakdown so everything is awkward and I can't stand it..... My mum says its upsetting when I say I want to go uni to get away from my family, but its stuf like this, it happens way too often

The sooner I get away, the better......

Ahhhhh I'm really sorry to hear this man. That doesn't sound good at all. Is there anyone you can speak to about how you're feeling? Sometimes a listening ear can really help out - it could be a family member, a teacher, trusted friend or even someone from Samaritans or something like that.

It sounds like a pretty tough situation and I really hope it gets better soon!
Original post by EC
Mine too

wow
Original post by XOR_

what is this?
really down :sad:
Original post by cupcakes87
really down :sad:

Whyy ? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paracosm
Ahhhhh I'm really sorry to hear this man. That doesn't sound good at all. Is there anyone you can speak to about how you're feeling? Sometimes a listening ear can really help out - it could be a family member, a teacher, trusted friend or even someone from Samaritans or something like that.

It sounds like a pretty tough situation and I really hope it gets better soon!

Its ok :redface:

Tbh idk....im not sure if I could really trust anyone to talk about this with, but if I do find it impossible to deal with then I'll bear that in mind. I think its only going to get worse with exams coming up :frown:

Thank you for the advice :smile: I hope so too, its weird tho because one moment everything is fine, then suddenly everything goes horribly wrong and then the next day its like nothing happened. I hate living like this tbh :frown:
hate life
Reply 1339
Original post by CoolCavy
hate life

Me too. :five:

Let's fly away together.
:flybye::flybye:

Latest