The Student Room Group

Guys, would you date a girl who was estranged from her family?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So long story short I basically have no contact with my family (for reasons I don't want to go too deeply into but it was to do with religion) and I'm working through uni with my wages, my student loans and money my grandmother left me. I was wondering though, because I've read articles on estranged women talking about how they get rejected for coming from a broken family, would any of you date a girl who was estranged?

Personally that wouldn't turn me off from dating her in fact if she has no family to turn to I could be her everything and care for her and make her feel loved
I wouldn't care.
Reply 22
I mean I wouldn't wish estrangement from one's family on anyone but in one sense it would be a positive, simplifies things
Yes, depending on the circumstances of course. You don't choose your parents.
Original post by Anonymous
So long story short I basically have no contact with my family (for reasons I don't want to go too deeply into but it was to do with religion) and I'm working through uni with my wages, my student loans and money my grandmother left me. I was wondering though, because I've read articles on estranged women talking about how they get rejected for coming from a broken family, would any of you date a girl who was estranged?

Majorly depends on the reasons for why she was estranged, if it was her fault, no.
Original post by 0to100
I already do.

Lol her grandfolks prefer her, as they're more worried and easygoing whereas her mum has had enough and her dad did a legger when she was a kid. Now he's in jail.

She has an extensive criminal record
Has struggled with drugs
Is not an alcoholic but I don't think anyone has seen her go a day without drinking
She also fights too much
and she doesn't know the father of her child.

But she's good in bed and I love her to bits :h:

And she's got you firmly on a leash *cracks whip*
Depends on the reason. Family is really important, so if they aren't there then that's a big deal.
Original post by 0to100
I already do.

Lol her grandfolks prefer her, as they're more worried and easygoing whereas her mum has had enough and her dad did a legger when she was a kid. Now he's in jail.

She has an extensive criminal record
Has struggled with drugs
Is not an alcoholic but I don't think anyone has seen her go a day without drinking
She also fights too much
and she doesn't know the father of her child.

But she's good in bed and I love her to bits :h:

Sounds like a great deal.
...wait a minute, this thread is old as ****, I don't even remember posting in here. This was almost year ago O___o
Original post by donutellme
Sounds like a great deal.

:toofunny: don't worry this thread is old as fossil dust so yea that's history
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: don't worry this thread is old as fossil dust so yea that's history

Haha sorry about that! Should have checked the date...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending