The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lostperson
I have no offers and I'm on a waiting list for one of my choices :frown:.

Ah, right... :frown: I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will work out somehow!
Original post by StationToStation
Ah, right... :frown: I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will work out somehow!

thank you :smile:
Reply 2962
idk how many offers will be left by now, it seems as tho there are hardly any left, so I'd be lucky to get an offer at this rate. I really want it though.
It looks like they are still doing interviews. I called the admissions office and I was told that they cannot take calls as they are doing interviews.

I personally think (based on what the admissions office has been commicating) that they are going through the applications in no particular order. I am certain that the reason they have not got back to all of us yet is because we potentially sit in the "medium performance group of applicants" and until they have interviewed everyone they want to, they cannot draw the line. Once all the interviews are done, I believe it's going to be a matter of deciding what the bottom score is.
Based on my theory above, I expect that there are quite a few more offers (and of course rejections) coming out. Probably not hundreds but maybe 50-60...
If there were no more offers available there would be no reason why they would not let us know.
Or am I missing something?
Original post by ArtScience
It looks like they are still doing interviews. I called the admissions office and I was told that they cannot take calls as they are doing interviews.

I personally think (based on what the admissions office has been commicating) that they are going through the applications in no particular order. I am certain that the reason they have not got back to all of us yet is because we potentially sit in the "medium performance group of applicants" and until they have interviewed everyone they want to, they cannot draw the line. Once all the interviews are done, I believe it's going to be a matter of deciding what the bottom score is.
Based on my theory above, I expect that there are quite a few more offers (and of course rejections) coming out. Probably not hundreds but maybe 50-60...
If there were no more offers available there would be no reason why they would not let us know.
Or am I missing something?

I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.
I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.

Oh, and what did they say?
Original post by ArtScience
Oh, and what did they say?

They just said "all desicions will be out by Friday - that's the key thing for you to know ". That's all really. I wish that they would just let us know and put us out of our misery.
anyone with offers?
some from the EMDP and Grad entry just got some.
Reply 2968
any offers today?
Original post by 11...
any offers today?

doesn't seem it.
Original post by MedicalJunkie
I haven't seen a thread so I thought I should start one☺️
I got 3A* 5A 3B at GCSEs but been predicted 2A* and 2A for A level and and A for my EPQ. Do you guys think Ive got any chance?

Will you be applying this year?
When is the last day of interviews?
Reply 2972
Original post by lalaland808
When is the last day of interviews?

I believe it was yesterday
Original post by 11...
I believe it was yesterday[/QUO

Lets just hope for the best x
Reply 2974
[QUOTE="Lostperson;70719066"]I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.[/QUOTE
I don't think post-interview rejections have come out yet. but another tsr member if I remember correctly 'studentsixth' or 'DX4574 something' said that some post-interview rejections have been given out. but nobody has posted it on tsr, but usually even if it is a rejection ppl still post bad news.
Reply 2975
[QUOTE="lalaland808;70721514"]
Original post by 11...
I believe it was yesterday[/QUO

Lets just hope for the best x

when was ur interview? mine was on 7th march. no news yet
[QUOTE="11...;70721522"]
I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.[/QUOTE
I don't think post-interview rejections have come out yet. but another tsr member if I remember correctly 'studentsixth' or 'DX4574 something' said that some post-interview rejections have been given out. but nobody has posted it on tsr, but usually even if it is a rejection ppl still post bad news.

yeh I'm sure they're doing a mass rejection tomo or friday.
[QUOTE="11...;70721544"]
Original post by lalaland808

when was ur interview? mine was on 7th march. no news yet

22nd of March
Reply 2978
[QUOTE="Lostperson;70721546"]
Original post by 11...

yeh I'm sure they're doing a mass rejection tomo or friday.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. has anyone from the december slot heard back yet? Because u guys have been waiting for so long
Reply 2979
[QUOTE="lalaland808;70721600"]
Original post by 11...

22nd of March

how did you find the interview? I thought it was a bit terrible, in comparison to tmy other interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending