The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm ill. I cannot breathe properly let alone sleep.
I saw a Tesla model S!
feel ill :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy

:hugs:
Original post by chelseafreak
:hugs:

:lovehug:
Tbh I've been missing a friend for several weeks now

What's up Cavy? Ie is it a cold?
:lovehug:

hope you feel better soon Cavy
Original post by The_Internet
What's up Cavy? Ie is it a cold?

My head just never stops hurting recently :/ i can feel my heartbeat pulsating in my head all the time and it hurts :redface: and my face goes really hot like rn my cheeks are glowing and i feel ill :redface:

Original post by chelseafreak
hope you feel better soon Cavy

Thank you CF :hugs: x
My head just never stops hurting recently :/ i can feel my heartbeat pulsating in my head all the time and it hurts :redface: and my face goes really hot like rn my cheeks are glowing and i feel ill :redface:

That sounds pretty bad Cavy. Like have you rang NHS 111 just in case? I had similar ans was told I was an idiot (by medic friends) for not getting it checked earlier.
That sounds pretty bad Cavy. Like have you rang NHS 111 just in case? I had similar ans was told I was an idiot (by medic friends) for not getting it checked earlier.

do u think? :redface: and no but maybe i should? tbh i need to go to the doctors about a lot of things but my GP is useless anyway and too far away and i havent had time recently :/ i think it might be something to do with my eyes because they dont constrict properly so i think they let too much light in and that's why i get headaches and dizzyness but idk :redface:
and were u ok in the end? :o: :hugs:

have you checked if you have a temperature or taking panadol - paracetamol ? :h: :console:
do u think? :redface: and no but maybe i should? tbh i need to go to the doctors about a lot of things but my GP is useless anyway and too far away and i havent had time recently :/ i think it might be something to do with my eyes because they dont constrict properly so i think they let too much light in and that's why i get headaches and dizzyness but idk :redface:
and were u ok in the end? :o: :hugs:

Mayb NHS 111 any way! :hugs:
I feel like it'd be nice to post as anon here sometimes lol!
Original post by ForestShadow
have you checked if you have a temperature or taking panadol - paracetamol ? :h: :console:

Mayb NHS 111 any way! :hugs:

everyone is so nice and caring on this thread :grouphugs:

I feel like it'd be nice to post as anon here sometimes lol!

agreed :redface:
everyone is so nice and caring on this thread :grouphugs:

:penguinhug: if your core temp rises past 40C youll need serious attention so its important you dont have a fever :h:
Does anybody else have a freaky father who enjoys scaring his kids in dark alleyways?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Does anybody else have a freaky father who enjoys scaring his kids in dark alleyways?

Yeah except from that he's not freaky and doesn't scare me in dark alleyways
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Yeah except from that he's not freaky and doesn't scare me in dark alleyways

Lucky.
tired, annoyed and stressed

Latest