The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cleaning out desk, found louds of dried felt tips and ds games - can't find any pencils since I don't seem to have any :frown: :frown:
Original post by Habina786xx
JUST SENT OFF MY VIDEO TO THE BBC AGENCY IN SCOTLAND AND RECEIVED AN OFFER 😜😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

A video about what?
Congrats btw!!
:frown::sigh:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:lovehug: You got this :rave: :penguinhug:

You have more faith in me than I do in myself right now.
I'm sure the ability is actually in you, but perhaps you don't realise it
Feeling quite amused tbh. Reading weird messages from Indian guys that are actually really funny
Original post by Habina786xx
JUST SENT OFF MY VIDEO TO THE BBC AGENCY IN SCOTLAND AND RECEIVED AN OFFER 😜😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come Scotland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Internet
I'm sure the ability is actually in you, but perhaps you don't realise it

I hope so :redface:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wishing the past few days didn't occur. Wishing I never went to the hell hole I did.
Wishing it didn't bother me.
Wishing it didn't hurt me.
Wishing it away.
Wishing I didn't see how much it's affected everyone associated to it.
Wishing but what good is this wishing when it brings nothing?
There's absolutely nothing I can do. I lie. I could but at the risk of my mental health.
And I'm not ever going to be prepared to take that risk.
I think you went to somewhere where you somewhere depressing right? I guess, a lot of the thing is to make yourself busy with other stuff, as rubbish as that sounds. For me, I think it's going to the gym, as the gym does release endorphins, as does exercise in general.

Also, tbh, your own health does come first. You don't have to be prepared to do any thing you also don't want to too.
Tired. *yawn*
Original post by The_Internet
I think you went to somewhere where you somewhere depressing right? I guess, a lot of the thing is to make yourself busy with other stuff, as rubbish as that sounds. For me, I think it's going to the gym, as the gym does release endorphins, as does exercise in general.

Also, tbh, your own health does come first. You don't have to be prepared to do any thing you also don't want to too.

Pretty much lol.
Last time I went there, everyone said that it would take so much to get a sentence out of me. I used to just end up replying with one word :redface:
Yh, a serious convo killer on my part.

That's the plan. I'm somehow filling up my time more now.

Totally agree. Just sucks that's what it's come to.
I guess, when you're that depressed you don't actually want to talk and want to just dwell on it

I'm glad you're making yourself busy. It is always easier when you are busy. That way you don't have to overthink any thing at all

I hope this helps btw
Original post by DemBoiPaigon

I'm not very excited about Scotland as working in London would make me more recognised to other agencies. Besides, I'm not planning to be well recognised as I'd like to wait until I'm 18 because I don't think the entire social media platform is my interest. Also I was rejected from Londons, offered an interview in June..I was upset about the rejections but I knew I had something which they didn't like. Perhaps other people were better than me? But it's like an experience thing and it's abit hard to gain. I also felt my confidence level drops when performing at different stages and infront of different people. Yeah anyway that's about it! Nothing interesting. Have a lovely day! Hope your work thing and new job and new life is well too 👍🏻 Message me if you ever need to talk or anything I'll be here, most likely.. Take care!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
thinking about going back to school tmr all I can say is that.....

[video="youtube;sENM2wA_FTg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg[/video]

Damn you!
y did u remind me?!
I just had a terrible night:frown:Got into bed at 11, was still lying awake and tossing and turning until 2. I got up for the toilet and suddenly my stomach cramps came back, AND my swollen big toe was hurting. I sat on the toilet for 15 mins, then went back to bed and it was so ucomfortable. Wanted a hot water bottle but couldn't go downstairs for the kettle because the alarm is on and I didn't want to wake my mum.

So basically, a painful, sleepless night. :sad:
Explain how the use of statistical techniques may help in the analysis of data and increase geographical understanding

:rip:
I need someone to give me some strength right now :frown:

No sleep feel like s*** :frown:
I actually got out of bed before 12.
OUTRAGED. :angry: :angry: :angry: because of THIS ¥¥

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

I'm not old enough still! :angry: its 3 weeks before my 18th...

unbelievable. :angry: :angry:
absolutely horrendous

Latest