The Student Room Group

Anyone else do a passport interview?

I did mine today and I'm a bit worried, I think overall it went fine but I tripped up a few times. Like she asked me what subjects I was going to be doing in September and I said Digital Tech, Geography and Business Studies but then she asked me again later and I realise now I said Digital Tech, Geography and Economics, I tripped because I've been deciding between those two..

The only other thing I think I couldn't say was when I was giving old addresses I could give the street but not the house numbers because come on, that was like 12 years ago..

The whole thing felt very intrusive, I had to describe how I get everywhere and what routes I take, describe my house, the back garden, my dads business and exactly what I did the one time I helped him and how the website looks, all this stuff.. and she never actually asked about my parents DOB or where they were born or anything about my counter signature, which it seems like everyone else was asked?

idk I just hope it went well and I don't somehow fail an interview that's essentially a test on me, considering I am me..
I had a passport interview.

It wasn't that bad. Although, I couldn't quite remember the year (it was either 2010 or 2011) that I got my bank account.

Quick Reply

Latest