Hungry

Can't wait for my fave takeaway to open at 4pm :teehee:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Hungry

Can't wait for my fave takeaway to open at 4pm :teehee:

I relate a bit too hard to this :giggle:
Strange... I feel strange
over the moon :woo:

finished all my coursework for art and DT so that's such a massive weight gone from my shoulders :crazy:
now i only have revision to do for 80% of one other subject and 50% for DT
and in 3 days i will never have to do A level art ever again :rave:
and i received my offer for accommodation so once i have paid the booking fee i will definitely have somewhere to stay next year :danceboy:
ugh i have an assignment due tomoz so im feeling v stressed rn
:penguinhug:
Original post by Airmed
Exhausted. Think another cup of coffee before my meeting with my disability supervisor at uni is required.

:lovehug: me too but I can't drink coffee because :puke: so imma quick nap :colondollar:
Original post by starfab
Strange... I feel strange

:console:
:hugs: here
Original post by CoolCavy

finished all my coursework for art and DT so that's such a massive weight gone from my shoulders :crazy:
and i received my offer for accommodation so once i have paid the booking fee i will definitely have somewhere to stay next year :danceboy:

Oh Cav :cry2: I'm so happy and proud and entranced by you :fan:
You can do this, O sweet Cavsicle :rave: :party: :lovie: with u all the way xoxox
BUTTERFLIES ON FIRE INSIDE ME

so nice to hear him talk that way again :''')

That's amazing! What's it like being an astronaut?
Dissertation submitted today. What a sweet sweet relief that is.

Now just one month, 3 exams to go, and then freedom. So a bittersweet feeling right now :tongue:
Sound.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:penguinhug:

:lovehug: me too but I can't drink coffee because :puke: so imma quick nap :colondollar:

:console:
:hugs: here

Oh Cav :cry2: I'm so happy and proud and entranced by you :fan:
You can do this, O sweet Cavsicle :rave: :party: :lovie: with u all the way xoxox

tysm cheese :lovie2: you are so cute :hugs:

Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
That's amazing! What's it like being an astronaut?

ty :penguinhug:
and its so amazing :moon: 10/10 would recommend
Happier than before :woo:
Original post by Rhythmical
Happier than before :woo:

:dancing2:
Disappointed, frustrated, angry.
A bit 'Grrr', tired, fed up with being fed up regarding not being able to sleep well et al...

Apart from that, I'm tip top :smile:
OH NO.:frown: Two nights ago, I was on my phone not really paying attention, just looking through my gallery and taking pictures. Then suddenly, the main folder for pictures disappeared without a trace. All my whatsapp folders were still there, the downloaded picture folder etc. Just my main folder was gone. I had some really important pictures in there too - pictures of reference lists for my essay and pictures of lesson plans from seminars. So I was quite annoyed.
Was googling before how to fix it/get it back, and a couple of people said to clear your gallery cache and reboot your phone, and all the pictures should reappear. So I took a back up (I'm not totally stupid) and then did that.
Now, my gallery is royally messed up. ALL my folders are gone. It's just merged all my whatsapp and downloaded pictures into one folder in a COMPLETELY RANDOM ORDER, so pictures from 2 years ago are at the top, for example. Maybe this is a new version of the Gallery app or something.
So yeah, I still don't have all those pictures which is quite upsetting, and what was left of my phone gallery as turned into a massive photo dump.

:cry:
And I've still not done one iota of work today.
I'm going to have shepherds pie for tea to cheer me up.:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Abysmal.
Yesterday and today I have felt absolutely exhausted. I had terrible sleep on Saturday and Sunday night, but the last two nights weren't too bad, so it's rather weird. I completely botched an exam today; well, I say botched, provided they can read my writing - which might not be feasible - properly I could well get around 70, but more likely I'm looking at 60ish or less. And the thing is the places where I botched it weren't in my understanding. Nope, that was fine. My knowledge was fine. Nope, I couldn't f**king multiply polynomials properly. I spent all my time messing up calculations so when I moved on, having not got even closer to answer, I also had no time to answer things that I otherwise would have been able to think through. And tomorrow I have an extremely calculation heavy exam and I don't know how to make sure I'm actually capable, as getting a good night's sleep didn't seem to help; I just couldn't think straight remotely today. Even worse, I literally just wrote matrices down wrongly again and again, even when I got calculations right they were irrelevant. I don't understand why they can't be three hours. This is the exam I most prepared for and I f**king got destroyed by it because I wasn't quick enough and didn't have good enough exam technique. That's not what maths is about. But I knew this was the gig, so I have only myself to blame.
Last day of being 17, not sure how i feel about that
proud of myself even if no-one else is.
proud of myself even if no-one else is.

TSR is proud of you :h: and what more do you need? :lol:

Latest