The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just woke up from a nap. Should probably be doing some coursework rn but I'm feeling so lazy :redface:
Fed up of me. Wanna snuggle up in bed and sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still feel ill and fed up but I got some productive work done today otherwise lol so that makes me feel a tad better.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ohh I can't even :colondollar:
My tutee gave me a little present of chocolate (:love:) and a card to day thanks for all the help over the year
Awwwh :blushing:
Feel terrible because I didn't get her anything - no awful, I didn't even think to get her anything :cry:
:getmecoat: :ashamed:
I just hope she does ok in her exams :redface:

I get so many :frown:
Run away :hide:

haha:run: one came into my bedroom the other day! it was about the same size as a pickled egg (ps. - whats a tutee? :smile:(
Original post by bizzy_penguin
haha:run: one came into my bedroom the other day! it was about the same size as a pickled egg (ps. - whats a tutee? :smile:(

Oh no :frown: :hide: that is not ok
Not ok
0% alright

(The person I tutor physics to :smile: )
just had a massive wasp outside my window! :frown: eek

omg one came into my room earlier eeeeeeek
:party: that was a narrow miss! :smile:

I know. I'm well chuffed.

My Moon <3
fed up. Wanna snuggle up in bed and sleep

:console: :hugs: :jumphug: go sleep
And remember what you told me 😘
I have a serious problem. I just wasted an entire day talking to a guy I'm not even interested in, I took such shocking care of myself that I got hit by fatigue so heavy I couldn't even speak and felt too exhausted to lie down. I did things I wasn't comfortable with (again) because he didn't stop asking.

I was doing so well. Like, for months, I was starving this addiction to "love", and today I massively relapsed and it was horrendous. I was so happy being single, I was so enthusiastically in love with myself, I was motivated to work towards my dreams. AND TODAY I SCREWED ALL THAT UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. WHEN WILL I ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAY NO.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread to vent on, but I don't have anyone I can tell about this, honestly, because I'm too embarrassed.
Original post by nverjvlev
I have a serious problem. I just wasted an entire day talking to a guy I'm not even interested in, I took such shocking care of myself that I got hit by fatigue so heavy I couldn't even speak and felt too exhausted to lie down. I did things I wasn't comfortable with (again) because he didn't stop asking.

I was doing so well. Like, for months, I was starving this addiction to "love", and today I massively relapsed and it was horrendous. I was so happy being single, I was so enthusiastically in love with myself, I was motivated to work towards my dreams. AND TODAY I SCREWED ALL THAT UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. WHEN WILL I ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAY NO.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread to vent on, but I don't have anyone I can tell about this, honestly, because I'm too embarrassed.

:hugs: hey chin up. Sleep it off and you can pick yourself up from tomorrow. It's okay. Tomorrow is a new day
I'm literally say here smiling and crying, ty so much for your kindness :cry2::cry2:

you're right, I can do better tomorrow (I hope lol)
Amused. TSR has an emoji of my avatar!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4703942

Also now feel a tad poorer. Just spent $639.95
(edited 6 years ago)
:woo: Don't rely on em tho! :smile:
Buzzing!

That cocaine was some good ****! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Original post by The_Internet
:woo: Don't rely on em tho! :smile:

I know I shouldn't but old habits die hard. That and it's one of my safe places :biggrin:
these exams are making me feel so depressed :frown:
Original post by nverjvlev
I'm literally say here smiling and crying, ty so much for your kindness :cry2::cry2:

you're right, I can do better tomorrow (I hope lol)

:hugs: :hugs:
It's truly okay. Welcome :smile:

Ohh you will :biggrin: And hope is always good.
@NiamhM1801 - got another fly in my room! its flying all around me cos of my desk light is kinda bright :frown:
sick of people telling me how to live my life
Weddings are tiring the **** out of me.

I decided on how I want my wedding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
tfw ur immune system is in the gutter
guess it isnt possible for someone to run on such little sleep repeatedly under stress
just feel crap lol, idk if people are annoying me or just that people are exhausting me cos noone is doing anything wrong really i suppose im just too tired for it
bloated and sore as well cos im so late :redface: and my throat is swollen and inflamed, probably some virus caught off some snotty year 7, wouldn't surprise me given the current hygiene state of my school :puke: yes maggots im lookin at u
and knocked my scars on a wall trying to speed walk away from a rottweiler so now that's sore as well

Latest