The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

I put estamos lol whoops
The poor examiner that gets my paper....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hollyedwards98
omg i though it said hacer.... was it the one that was 'si pudiera------'?i wrote haria since thought it was hacer :'(

I'm not gonna lie, now that you've said hacer I think I might have done the same thing. I need some sort of confirmation if it was hacer or haber. All I know is that I definitely used the conditional, hoping it was the right one. :biggrin:
Now revising C1 for maths, another exam I'm having to resit.
Reply 243
omg i though it said hacer.... was it the one that was 'si pudiera------'?i wrote haria since thought it was hacer :'(

there was 1 that said hacer and one that said haber, i wrote haría and hemos for them
I chose the conflict between young and old peeps and I swear I went on a tangent and started talking politics, activism lmao
Original post by noooopzor
I'm not gonna lie, now that you've said hacer I think I might have done the same thing. I need some sort of confirmation if it was hacer or haber. All I know is that I definitely used the conditional, hoping it was the right one. :biggrin:

i swear i read hacer!! i thought it said ..'if i could, i would make a dress'. ffs hate myself for reading it wrong :eek:
Original post by joodaa
there was 1 that said hacer and one that said haber, i wrote haría and hemos for them

same!!
(edited 6 years ago)
I've just emailed my uni asking if they have any summer courses 😂
Optimist. No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wait where was there one with habria???

Sorry guys I meant Haria I'm tired lol :frown: got confused with haber from hemos SORRY !! :frown:
anyone remember any other gap fils? there was one where i wrote cuantas and one that was tercer i think
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Sorry guys I meant Haria I'm tired lol :frown: got confused with haber from hemos SORRY !! :frown:

thank godddddd
Wasn't there an Ir

Posted from TSR Mobile
And a salir, something about a sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PCsqwelch
Wasn't there an Ir

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yeah i was stuck on that i wrote fuisteis i think
And a salir, something about a sister

Posted from TSR Mobile

vaguely remember writing salieron? could be completely wrong I'm not sure if its this
I've just emailed my uni asking if they have any summer courses 😂
Optimist. No.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you did well enough :smile: the majority of us found it very difficult in comparison. Good luck
Original post by Wisteria_xo
anyone remember any other gap fils? there was one where i wrote cuantas and one that was tercer i think

cuantas
(es evidente que la juventud) utiliza ?
saldra with accent on a
(mis padres) se quedaron??? didnt have a clue lol
hemos
haria
estemos
tercer
and for last one (adonde [ir] vostros blah blah] ) i put vayais.
cuantas
(es evidente que la juventud) utiliza ?
saldra with accent on a
(mis padres) se quedaron??? didnt have a clue lol
hemos
haria
estemos
tercer
and for last one (adonde [ir] vostros blah blah] ) i put vayais.

yay got most of the same answers. I think i missed up on es evidente que i didn't use indicative/ I got se quedaron !!
Last one wrote fuisteis and guessed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending