The Student Room Group

how did everyone find the RE exam today?

for the people like me who did the RE exam today, how did you find it?
It was alright but looking back I rushed points and didn't include enough expanation so maybe a c if lucky
I found the paper alright , I'm doing the WJEC specification. Will hopefully come out with an A*
How about you?
Original post by UltraVioletxo
I found the paper alright , I'm doing the WJEC specification. Will hopefully come out with an A*
How about you?

I did the Edexcel one and tbh it was quite easy but a lot of content was needed,
I know I passed but is it enough to get an A* and have that high average is the real question...
I did edexcel and everything went well but that design argument question was hard. Hopefully I come out with an A* though butyou need around 80/84 for an A*, which is difficult.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ClassyBubble01
I know I passed but is it enough to get an A* and have that high average is the real question...

It's an odd feeling to know we aren't going to get our results for awhile

I got an A in my mocks but spag let me down and i lost a few marks coz of that but this exam was quite easyish but i think i messed up the structure and stuff so i think i will get around a B/A
Original post by GCSE 9
I did edexcel and everything went well but that design argument question was hard. Hopefully I come out with an A* though butyou need around 80/84 for an A*, which is difficult.

yh same but i remembered the quote 'a watch always has a creator designer' which lead me to answer the question in deep depths, but hopefully u get the grade u want

You have to get a really high score to get to a grade. Its a little weird because in History the grade boundaries are relatively low but RS the grade boundaries are quite high. I never realised because I have been getting an A* in all the past papers in RS that I've done but when I was told it really surprised me.
Hopefully what you put will be enough for an A*.
Original post by talhaawan
yh same but i remembered the quote 'a watch always has a creator designer' which lead me to answer the question in deep depths, but hopefully u get the grade u want

My three reasons were okay but my fourth reason was terrible. I said that it makes life fairer because the person can look forward to something i.e. heaven. I know it's so bad. :frown:
Original post by Harrietxoxo
You have to get a really high score to get to a grade. Its a little weird because in History the grade boundaries are relatively low but RS the grade boundaries are quite high. I never realised because I have been getting an A* in all the past papers in RS that I've done but when I was told it really surprised me.
Hopefully what you put will be enough for an A*.

One will only know in 3 months time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending