The Student Room Group

OCR History AS Level exam - 17th May 2017

I do Britain 1930-1997 and it went quite well! How did everyone do?
Reply 1
Bumppppp
Original post by ElaArslan

I thought it was good. Wished i had done the qu on Britain as a major power rather that thatcher. I didn't like source A of churchill either.
Reply 3
Original post by ProbablyJade
I thought it was good. Wished i had done the qu on Britain as a major power rather that thatcher. I didn't like source A of churchill either.

Why? I feel like the thatcher question was great, plus the time period for Q4 was too much I wouldn't have been able to talk about the main bits without just mentioning everything without any structure. The thatcher Q was a shorter time period (only like 11yrs) which would give less to talk about in detail
Why? I feel like the thatcher question was great, plus the time period for Q4 was too much I wouldn't have been able to talk about the main bits without just mentioning everything without any structure. The thatcher Q was a shorter time period (only like 11yrs) which would give less to talk about in detail

Yea i just knew the britain in the world stuff better, i would have done:
1. Nuclear disarmament
2. An example of decolonisation
3. An an international crisis (Suez?)
and have argued that they were not a major power
i did steven hawkings impacts on society. what about you?
Reply 6
Original post by HarryRedknapp
i did steven hawkings impacts on society. what about you?

very iteresting

i really like you

dont diss yr 11s bludclart i'll bang your grandma
Original post by chum army
very iteresting

i did hat too wel dun frend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending