The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

For current Criminology and Sociology students: Criminology and Sociology questions

Hello, I'm thinking of applying to Surrey for Criminology and Sociology, once I'm in year 13. I have a few questions:

What do you need to get in? (I think the website says ABB, but other people say it's AAB so I'm confused :biggrin:)

Is it a popular course at Surrey? (Just out of pure curiosity)

I take sociology A level, but not Criminology A level- can I still get a place? :colondollar:

Also, which do you find harder the coursework or the exams?

It might be early to think about these things, but I just want to be prepared :h:
Original post by TheGameIsOnYay
Hello, I'm thinking of applying to Surrey for Criminology and Sociology, once I'm in year 13. I have a few questions:

What do you need to get in? (I think the website says ABB, but other people say it's AAB so I'm confused :biggrin:)

Is it a popular course at Surrey? (Just out of pure curiosity)

I take sociology A level, but not Criminology A level- can I still get a place? :colondollar:

Also, which do you find harder the coursework or the exams?

It might be early to think about these things, but I just want to be prepared :h:

Heya,

With regards to subject/entry requirements and the popularity of the course, I would advise getting in contact with our Admissions team as they'll be able to give you the correct info :smile: You can email them on [email protected] or call +44(0)1483682222. It's never too early to start thinking about courses to apply for - if anything, it shows your enthusiasm, which we love! :smile:

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience of the Criminology & Sociology course, but if you have any questions then the Admissions team should be able to put you in touch with an academic from the course who can answer any questions you have :smile:

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try my best to help!

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by University of Surrey
Heya,

With regards to subject/entry requirements and the popularity of the course, I would advise getting in contact with our Admissions team as they'll be able to give you the correct info :smile: You can email them on [email protected] or call +44(0)1483682222. It's never too early to start thinking about courses to apply for - if anything, it shows your enthusiasm, which we love! :smile:

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience of the Criminology & Sociology course, but if you have any questions then the Admissions team should be able to put you in touch with an academic from the course who can answer any questions you have :smile:

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try my best to help!

All the best,
Ashley

Lovely! Thanks for the help :biggrin:
Original post by TheGameIsOnYay
Lovely! Thanks for the help :biggrin:

No worries :biggrin: That's what I'm here for :tongue:
darthbloomlogo.jpg

'A comparison between San Diego Superior Court Judge Jay Bloom and the villains of Star Wars'
https://darthbloom.wordpress.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending