The Student Room Group

would u date a "princess" type

i usually dont even date like nah i just hook up with bare girl but this one pengting shes not from the ends shes posh n all that & beautiful uno
my mates told me to just finesse her cos she'd be high maintenance and her parents would never approve of me. but idkkk i really like her and for some reason she likes me too i think
what does man do

Scroll to see replies

a bonus is tht all her exes are posh white boys so i can show her a good time in bed u know
Do you speak the same language?
nah no thanks
Right.... well, only date people of your worth and don't let people think they're better if they're posh or have money
Original post by 999tigger
Do you speak the same language?

yehh but shes bilingual so hot man
Original post by ForestShadow
nah no thanks

whats wrong with a posh girl
If you speak like you type, then I find it difficult to believe that she's into you, since she's 'posh' lmfao.
Original post by wu-tang clan
i usually dont even date like nah i just hook up with bare girl but this one pengting shes not from the ends shes posh n all that & beautiful uno
my mates told me to just finesse her cos she'd be high maintenance and her parents would never approve of me. but idkkk i really like her and for some reason she likes me too i think
what does man do

Some of this post has gone over my head!
Reply 9
what does man do

do what your heart desires lil g bun the mandem n that
whats wrong with a posh girl

nothing wrong, but theres not enough reason to date her if all I know is:

this one pengting ... she'd be high maintenance and her parents would never approve ....
Original post by RevisionGuide
If you speak like you type, then I find it difficult to believe that she's into you, since she's 'posh' lmfao.

A little presumptive, no reason a "posh" individual wouldn't fall for someone who is different to themselves.

In this case since OP has only joined today I can only assume it's sort of a troll thread.
Original post by storm95
do what your heart desires lil g bun the mandem n that

itee cheers man
what does man do

a bonus is tht all her exes are posh white boys so i can show her a good time in bed u know

I used to be able to translate chavslang but sadly going to a russell group for a while has made be forget it.

Ill try translating however: the OP is a person who sleeps with girls without having any meaningful relationships and is after a good looking girl who is from a more affluent family than their own. He was warned by his mates that she is materialistic and her parents are snobby but thinks that he has a chance with her as her exes are white and he is not.

my response to the post author is:
WAG1 Blad, da peng ting aint worth it innit. se be a goldigger and dem grlz cnt b askd wid blads who aint got dem chaching. skeen?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
nothing wrong, but theres not enough reason to date her if all I know is:

shes buff n shes got a big batty n her accent is hottt
what does man do

Translation:
I normally dont date I just partake in coitus with a lot of females but this one beautiful girl has caught my eye and she is not from my area; she`s posh, beautiful and educated.

My mates told me to just have coitus with her because she would be high maintenance and her parents would never approve of me but im not sure because i really like her and for some miraculous reason ( probably not my grammar skills) she likes me too.

What should I do?
Original post by quasa
I used to be able to translate chavslang but sadly going to a russell group for a while has made be forget it.

Ill try translating however: the OP is a person who is after a good looking girl who is from a more affluent family than their own. He was warned by his mates that she is materialistic and her parents are snobby but thinks that he has a chance with her as her exes are white and he is not.

my response to the post author is:
WAG1 Blad, da peng ting aint worth it innit. se be a goldigger and dem grlz cnt b askd wid blads who aint got dem green. skeen?

kmt shut up i got bare stacks bro
kmt shut up i got bare stacks bro

issit blad? den y u ask da ? ???
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Translation:
I normally dont date I just partake in coitus with a lot of females but this one beautiful girl has caught my eye and she is not from my area; she`s posh, beautiful and educated.

My mates told me to just have coitus with her because she would be high maintenance and her parents would never approve of me but im not sure because i really like her and for some miraculous reason ( probably not my grammar skills) she likes me too.

What should I do?

ah, I forgot to translate the 1st part :lol:
Original post by quasa
issit blad? den y u ask da ? ???

man don't know what to do smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending