The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"If you turn a smiling face on the world, you've got a chance of finishing up a good-looking old person."

these wise words still serve as inspiration, despite my already great success
Original post by donnaseemchandra
"If you turn a smiling face on the world, you've got a chance of finishing up a good-looking old person."

these wise words still serve as inspiration, despite my already great success

Ha! Joke's on you. I'm already an insanely good looking person.
Original post by NeverLucky
Ha! Joke's on you. I'm already an insanely good looking person.

I'd like to think you don't exude the same level of breadth as myself - my dimensions are certainly something that sets me apart from my plebeian colleagues
Original post by NeverLucky
I see the resemblance. As the Greeks once said:

"Humans manipulate the world in which they live in. Kappas take the world and plant a massive pile of turtle faeces on the ground"

Well from those turtles faeces, comes the crops that will feed the world
:frown:
Original post by SteamboatMickey

:console: you ok?
Original post by SteamboatMickey

You okay??
Is anyone else doing history a level with edexcel? I essentially need an A*, and am getting pretty scared as I pretty much have no idea what is going on for large amounts of it
yo who can relate

fabien01.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Inister
yo who can relate

fabien01.jpg

Not me weirdly. I'm not stressing too hard about exams. How's your revision been going?
Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~. How y'all doing? I'm kinda nervous because I feel I'm not doing enough revision. I've got a checklist and in a week I've only done 1/3 of 1 of my 4 A-levels!! (well, 3 main ones) D: Not sure if this is good or bad???? I feel so behind!
Reply 2731
Original post by MoonJay
Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~.

The AMES thread is the most active course-specific thread by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MoonJay
Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~. How y'all doing? I'm kinda nervous because I feel I'm not doing enough revision. I've got a checklist and in a week I've only done 1/3 of 1 of my 4 A-levels!! (well, 3 main ones) D: Not sure if this is good or bad???? I feel so behind!

Are you in the FB group? Or in the Emma/AMES group chat?
Original post by Doonesbury
The AMES is the most active course-specific thread by far...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true!! We had conversations til about a week ago then it slowed down, and I thought I'd introduce myself here
Original post by daniilS
Are you in the FB group? Or in the Emma/AMES group chat?

Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?
Reply 2735
Original post by MoonJay
That's true!! We had conversations til about a week ago then it slowed down, and I thought I'd introduce myself here

Yes, I think you'll find that all the threads are relatively "slow" just now. Most participants are off studying etc. It's the same across all the university forums and standard for the time of year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Yes, I think you'll find that all the threads are relatively "slow" just now. Most participants are off studying etc. It's the same across all the university forums and standard for the time of year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I had a suspicion it might be that
Original post by MoonJay
Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?

We don't have a Facebook group chat but we do have one on this app called Line - I'm not entirely sure why we have that but I think it gets used a lot in Asia so we decided to use it 😂 so if you want to join that group chat then go ahead, we'd be happy to have you!
Original post by Steliata
We don't have a Facebook group chat but we do have one on this app called Line - I'm not entirely sure why we have that but I think it gets used a lot in Asia so we decided to use it 😂 so if you want to join that group chat then go ahead, we'd be happy to have you!

That's so cool!! I've always wanted to use LINE loool. I'll download it and get back to you on that!
Original post by MoonJay
That's so cool!! I've always wanted to use LINE loool. I'll download it and get back to you on that!

Sounds good, I can't remember how to add people on it though! 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending